The Disrespect Continues

Advertisement
Disrespect?

We've been essentially irrelevant for a decade plus thanks to Coker, Shannon, and Golden. It should be surprising we have any game on the list.

If she knew her ****, she would know that Miami - Notre Dame is a bigger game historically than any game UiF will play this year.

Well what do you expect when we can't put together a season where we stop losing to teams we should beat?

It's the reason why people like myself were up in arms when Richt's play calling wet the bed during that 4 game losing streak last year. At some point you have to stop losing to NC at home, and a ****** ND team on the road. Think about how different our national perception would have been this offseason with two more wins (11 win season), and a likely Coastal title?

There's no more excuses. Our schedule this year is downright ******. If we don't win 10+ games this year there is something seriously wrong.

Brother used to date her. Maybe not her best take, but she actually knows her ****, and I don't say that about many Gators.

Clearly knows her ****. I truly appreciate her novel insights regarding WHY the Arkansas State game is a top 25 game to watch.

Very refreshing stuff.

I encourage everyone to reread that update. Eye opening stuff right there.

LULZ

Jesus.

Hiring a woman just to hire a woman is not good business.

What the **** was the point of that stupid article and subsequent post?

Here is the list of good female sports analyst/reporters:

1. Doris Burke

and.... that's about it.

Doris Burke can eat a bag of ****s

Advertisement
View attachment 43032

She's a recent and proud **** graduate. Which means she's an expert in venereal diseases.
Football? Not so much.

Look closely at her face. Mild form of Dowm Syndrome at play here. Please show a little sympathy. With our collective thoughts and prayers she'll continue on her path to one day living on her own.

Don't see what the disagreement is. The App State game was very good for us.

Wasn't bad but I think the media just went with app st being overrated especially after our 4 game losing stretch.

Personally this is another garbage game imo

Advertisement
ESPN wants to put us on the level of schools like App st and Arkansas st so bad that's why they point out those games as the only "interesting" ones we play in lol bc FSU and VT our rivalries couldn't possibly be competitive enough to be worth watching???

ESPN wants to put us on the level of schools like App st and Arkansas st so bad that's why they point out those games as the only "interesting" ones we play in lol bc FSU and VT our rivalries couldn't possibly be competitive enough to be worth watching???
No they don't. Some butthurt analysts might but the U=ratings and that's all they care about.

If ESPN hated us so bad why do they keep demanding documentaries?

Advertisement
She's a ****, therefore I hate her. End of story. Wish 😂 Hog town and all its denizens would be swallowed up in a giant sinkhole that leads straight to ****. I also think that Satan himself has a degree in Animal Husbandry from UF.

Brother used to date her. Maybe not her best take, but she actually knows her ****, and I don't say that about many Gators.

Clearly knows her ****. I truly appreciate her novel insights regarding WHY the Arkansas State game is a top 25 game to watch.

Very refreshing stuff.

I encourage everyone to reread that update. Eye opening stuff right there.

LULZ

Jesus.

Hiring a woman just to hire a woman is not good business.

What the **** was the point of that stupid article and subsequent post?

Here is the list of good female sports analyst/reporters:

1. Doris Burke

and.... that's about it.

I'd add Jemele Hill to that list..

👆🏿💯... Jemele Hill is definitely on that list. My list as well!

Advertisement
Back