THE COME UP @UM ON THE RISE

JAYBLAZE

Sophomore
9E59FFC8-D652-4F37-83BE-098DDB0A7065.jpeg

THE COME UP , UM ON THE RISE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

A wishlist of things that I hope the Ruiz family can incorporate into the Tropical Park plan:

1. An extension (and likely elevation) of SW 48th Street (Blue Road) from SW 69th Avenue, over the Palmetto, and down into the center of Tropical Park.

2. At least one high-rise parking garage with both ingress and egress at an elevated (i.e., non-ground) level that will allow for a higher volume of arrivals and departures.

3. Acquisition of some houses on SW 82nd Avenue that would allow Tropical Park to have access to Lake Catalina.

4. Immediate destruction of 5000 SW 75th Avenue (this one is a deep-cut, if you get it, you get it).

5. Purchase of commercial buildings near Tropicaire to build another parking garage that can be utilized by the shopping center (and Tropical Park during football games and/or other major events), with a pedestrian overpass or underpass that crosses Bird Road.

Jesus the way he approaches recruiting wow. Dude said u need people's eyes u can trust. That is a huge fuqin deal wow.....how many highlight tapes we see here and think the kid is great and he sucks. Most of us don't have those eyes...I love that he can recruit but identify and uses people's eyes that know what they are doing. My god I'm so fuqin excited this is what I have screamed for for years man. He has hit everything I ever asked for in a HC for a college team. We struck gold man and I can't wait to gloat about my recipe I screamed forever to be successful so I can laugh at the people who said nah x and os. RECRUITING wins in cfb

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make sure everyone has the same type profile picture for display in the player profiles...just like bama and usc

D872F45F-4408-45B6-826C-60B00D80811F.jpeg

LETS SUPPORT OUR FAVORITE MIAMI HURRICANES “YouTuber” THEIR SIMPLY THE BEST

Last edited:
A wishlist of things that I hope the Ruiz family can incorporate into the Tropical Park plan:

1. An extension (and likely elevation) of SW 48th Street (Blue Road) from SW 69th Avenue, over the Palmetto, and down into the center of Tropical Park.

2. At least one high-rise parking garage with both ingress and egress at an elevated (i.e., non-ground) level that will allow for a higher volume of arrivals and departures.

3. Acquisition of some houses on SW 82nd Avenue that would allow Tropical Park to have access to Lake Catalina.

4. Immediate destruction of 5000 SW 75th Avenue (this one is a deep-cut, if you get it, you get it).

5. Purchase of commercial buildings near Tropicaire to build another parking garage that can be utilized by the shopping center (and Tropical Park during football games and/or other major events), with a pedestrian overpass or underpass that crosses Bird Road.
LOL

Advertisement
Back