The Civil War on the team

I blame Golden, but it's a combination of the coaches and players, and also the chemistry between them.

But to absolve one and not the other seems a little biased to me especially when you have 3 coaches in a row that have the same problem. There is nothing I hate worse than a team or player that quits. It's the Lebron attitude that once things don't go your way, you turn it off and throw in the towel.

Playing time was spread out across the board for players. Some might have gotten a little more/less playing time then they should have, but most players were given their opportunities. For those that might have been shafted, the last two games were perfect opportunities to make a statement considering other players were throwing in the towel.

I still live by this quote: How do you tell a good football player? The one who is making tackles in the 4th quarters when you are down 30.
:jordan:

Advertisement
LULZ at dudes trying to absolve Folden for the team being despondent and quitting on him. That's the HCs number one job--having his team ready emotionally every week.

HC must be the ultimate leader and button pusher. When your troops go in the tank and quit en masse it is the HCs fault. Always and in all ways. There's no way around that.

I would agree with you if they entire team went rogue and quit on the guy like USC did to Lane Kiffin a few years back. But there were players on this team who fought through it all and some that didnt and that's where I have a problem. So some players said, "***** Golden, I am going to play for the colors on my jersey and the U on my helmet" and some said, "***** Golden, I am just going to pack it in and if the U on my helmet suffers because of it...so be it".

Some of yall make me laugh. You come on here and spew about how the players have ZERO blame in this but you don't seem to feel bad for them when you start telling posters to not renew their season tickets. Ohhhhh..What about the players? Not their fault right? But they are the ones who will suffer from that boycott. Golden doesn't give a ****, he gets his check either way. Blake too.

(Btw, I am not renewing my season tickets. Just making a point)

There's no team in the history of football where every player quit simultaneously including USC. Quit trying to act like you know that every player quit on *****in because it's not true.

Perryman and Walford were smart enough to know they were auditioning for the NFL, so they kept playing hard.

LULZ at dudes trying to absolve Folden for the team being despondent and quitting on him. That's the HCs number one job--having his team ready emotionally every week.

HC must be the ultimate leader and button pusher. When your troops go in the tank and quit en masse it is the HCs fault. Always and in all ways. There's no way around that.

I would agree with you if they entire team went rogue and quit on the guy like USC did to Lane Kiffin a few years back. But there were players on this team who fought through it all and some that didnt and that's where I have a problem. So some players said, "***** Golden, I am going to play for the colors on my jersey and the U on my helmet" and some said, "***** Golden, I am just going to pack it in and if the U on my helmet suffers because of it...so be it".

Some of yall make me laugh. You come on here and spew about how the players have ZERO blame in this but you don't seem to feel bad for them when you start telling posters to not renew their season tickets. Ohhhhh..What about the players? Not their fault right? But they are the ones who will suffer from that boycott. Golden doesn't give a ****, he gets his check either way. Blake too.

(Btw, I am not renewing my season tickets. Just making a point)

There's no team in the history of football where every player quit simultaneously including USC. Quit trying to act like you know that every player quit on *****in because it's not true.

Perryman and Walford were smart enough to know they were auditioning for the NFL, so they kept playing hard.

Touche'. You are right, we don't know about USC. BUT I DO KNOW there were players on THIS team that didn't quit. And we aint talkin' about just Perryman and Walford either.

We will agree to disagree on this subject. But we both can agree that Golden is a phuckin bum and he has ruined our prgm and the faster he is out of here the faster I can start going back to games. Respect.

You and your Lebron Generation attitude.

That quote came straight from a 25 year NFL coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jake O'Donnell @StoneColdJOD
How long can we continue to do the same thing and expect different results?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back