Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
my latest column...

Advertisement
Hopefully this doesn't happen but if it does, give me Loma vs Shakur. I think Loma gets a big fight like this in 2023.
I think devin should move up, he has looked super drained his last 2 fights. And loma vs shakur, loma vs tank, shakur vs tank especially are all huge fights i want to see at 135. Maybe devin vs teo at 140 can happen too

Advertisement
SMH - Talk about a letdown. This is the definition of a money-grab/stay-busy fight.

Regardless, I'll be there. Haven't missed a local Bud fight to date.
Lol…..terrible. I think they get it worked out for 2023. I feel like the following will go down next year. Might be like pulling teeth trying to set everything up with the different fighters and promotors…

Usyk vs Fury. Fury is clearly not retiring
A unification at cruiser
Bivol vs Beterbeiv
Loma vs Shakur
Ryan vs Tank
Benevdez vs Canelo
Crawford vs Spence
Inoue in 122 vs the winner of MJ and Fulton.

Hopefully many more to come.

Lol…..terrible. I think they get it worked out for 2023. I feel like the following will go down next year. Might be like pulling teeth trying to set everything up with the different fighters and promotors…

Usyk vs Fury. Fury is clearly not retiring
A unification at cruiser
Bivol vs Beterbeiv
Loma vs Shakur
Ryan vs Tank
Benevdez vs Canelo
Crawford vs Spence
Inoue in 122 vs the winner of MJ and Fulton.

Hopefully many more to come.
I'll watch it, but that real window is closed. Wish I knew the story of why......

I think devin should move up, he has looked super drained his last 2 fights. And loma vs shakur, loma vs tank, shakur vs tank especially are all huge fights i want to see at 135. Maybe devin vs teo at 140 can happen too
He prob will especially after you mention all of this. He has all 4 belts. He's defended all 4 already. Maybe he fights Loma if it's a nice payday but you're right. He will prob go up to 140. He'll outbox Teo. I got Haney in that one.

Advertisement
He prob will especially after you mention all of this. He has all 4 belts. He's defended all 4 already. Maybe he fights Loma if it's a nice payday but you're right. He will prob go up to 140. He'll outbox Teo. I got Haney in that one.
I assume Haney wants at least a fight at 140 before anything happens and I assume he is belt hunting, so Lopez is currently out. I also assume Lopez has another 140 fight before anything important as I thought he looked off. Maybe rusty, maybe confidence, maybe the power just didn't come with him, I don't know. But I'm not in love with that fight, at 140, for at least a year. And then it only makes sense if either both are flopping or there is, at least, a belt in play.

the latest on the Spence-Crawford saga, my column...

Advertisement
Back