Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

my column on Dmitry Bivol's recent victory...

Advertisement
my column on Dmitry Bivol's recent victory...

He gave Zurdo a boxing lesson. It was total domination.

1668001448158.png

Advertisement
my latest column on this upcoming ESPN+/Top Rank card...

my thoughts on this past weekends fights on ESPN+....

Advertisement

2023 is going to be a great year for boxing. You already have a few confirmed fights with Plant vs Benevedaz, Tank vs Ryan, Charlo vs Tszyu, Taylor vs Caterall 2 with fights like Oscar Valdez vs Navarette and Haney vs Loma expected to go through. Meanwhile, all these fights will happen before Spence and Crawford agree to anything lol.

2023 is going to be a great year for boxing. You already have a few confirmed fights with Plant vs Benevedaz, Tank vs Ryan, Charlo vs Tszyu, Taylor vs Caterall 2 with fights like Oscar Valdez vs Navarette and Haney vs Loma expected to go through. Meanwhile, all these fights will happen before Spence and Crawford agree to anything lol.
I'm so mad about that Crawford vs Spence debacle that I'm not going to his December 10th money grab. And I live 15 minutes from the arena.

Advertisement
I'm so mad about that Crawford vs Spence debacle that I'm not going to his December 10th money grab. And I live 15 minutes from the arena.

And that's all it is.......an additional money grab for both Spence and Crawford. I would imagine they have plans on fighting each other in 2023. They both just figured, "Lets make a little additional cash before we fight each other."

my latest column...

Advertisement
my latest column...

I predict Munguia fights either a department store manager at Nordstroms next or maybe even a park ranger.

Advertisement
Back