Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
my piece on why guys like Joe Joyce should be appreciated...

a look at the biggest stories/fights in boxing in 2022...

These articles are doooope

Sooo mad i missed the Showtime card last night
I missed it too. Sounds like it was pretty close.

Advertisement
I hope Chocolatito doesn’t go old overnight. Dude has been in wars and Bam looks like another one that’ll be ok with a phone booth fight
And like that, Bam will be on the Canelo GGG undercard. Also, Ryan Garcia fights this weekend? Are we as a forum excited or nah?

And like that, Bam will be on the Canelo GGG undercard. Also, Ryan Garcia fights this weekend? Are we as a forum excited or nah?

I'm interested in Garcia's fight just because I don't know what Fontura is going to show up. He has the skills to trouble Garcia as his losses have been to known names (Easter in a cloooooose fight, Jason Sosa, and Jojo Diaz) but is showing up to fight and compete or to show up and get his check lol.

I'm interested in Garcia's fight just because I don't know what Fontura is going to show up. He has the skills to trouble Garcia as his losses have been to known names (Easter in a cloooooose fight, Jason Sosa, and Jojo Diaz) but is showing up to fight and compete or to show up and get his check lol.
Maybe Ryan gets the KO this time around. He couldn't put the last guy away. Of course, the last guy did a lot of running too. I'd like to see Ryan Garcia do well. I'd also like to see him keep his mouth shut on social media.

1657569188163.jpg

Advertisement
my column on this past weekend in boxing...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those interested, I do a boxing podcast 'the 3 Knockdown Rule', here is this weeks show. We brought on Tim Bradley...

I tend to think we're getting Garcia vs Tank next. (Assuming Garcia wins his next fight) I'm ok with this.

Advertisement
Back