Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

It's actually kind of disappointing. Guys ducked GGG on the way up, and then GGG changed his style against what he perceived as more dangerous guys. The end result is that I really don't know how good he was.
GGG will give it his all. I hope he can somehow catch Canelo. It will be tough. If he doesn't, Benavidez will in 2023. Canelo seems to be serious about fighting Bivol again. Huge mistake.

Advertisement
GGG will give it his all. I hope he can somehow catch Canelo. It will be tough. If he doesn't, Benavidez will in 2023. Canelo seems to be serious about fighting Bivol again. Huge mistake.
GGG should make this his last fight, and then fight that way. He has to pressure Canelo immediately and hit anything he can touch, whenever he can. He won't have the gas to go 12 rounds, but he won't get a decision anyway, so it doesn't matter. This needs to be a "I'm coming and then we'll see who's standin" fight for him.

With all the young stars with great potential right now…Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez might end up being remembered as the top dawg of this generation with the path he is on
i missed it ughhhhh"wouldve been my first fight i seen from bam". i saw the first round on you tube but not the full fight . bam set up great angles. man real nice movement he has. you are def right, its sooooo many young stars out there that are getting recognition among the boxing fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's actually kind of disappointing. Guys ducked GGG on the way up, and then GGG changed his style against what he perceived as more dangerous guys. The end result is that I really don't know how good he was.

GGG should make this his last fight, and then fight that way. He has to pressure Canelo immediately and hit anything he can touch, whenever he can. He won't have the gas to go 12 rounds, but he won't get a decision anyway, so it doesn't matter. This needs to be a "I'm coming and then we'll see who's standin" fight for him.

In my opinion, I thought GGG won the first fight but I can see how it was scored a draw. The second fight, I was fine with whatever decision because it was a hard fight to score.

This is GGG first fight at 168 and I think his power should/will carry up. He's my favorite fighter (along with Usyk, Thurman, and Rigondeaux) but he's 40 and that 2nd fight w/Nelo took A LOT out of him. He DO NOT like body shots anymore and Nelo is **** good at going to the body. I think this fight will still be competitive because these two remind of Marquez - Pac where they just match up well with each other. Canelo got the power that GGG respects but GGG has the relentless pressure that Canelo do NOT like. Anytime someone pressures Canelo and has a high output of punches and not act like a clown, he struggles.

Sorry if already discussed. Do you all think Tommy Fury legitimately has visa issues or do you think he knows hes not ready for Jake Paul

I can’t believe i just typed that lol

Advertisement
my story on Bam Rodriguez's big win..

my story on Canelo-GGG III

Advertisement
my piece on why guys like Joe Joyce should be appreciated...

a look at the biggest stories/fights in boxing in 2022...

my story on Bam Rodriguez's big win..

Bam vs Chocolaito, lets go.

Advertisement
Back