Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
my column on the past weekend in boxing which was highlighted by Devin Haney and Stephen Fulton:

Who you got here?

1654787624817.png

Advertisement
my latest column on Naoyo Inoue, and why I think Haney-Kambosos II is inevitable..

Advertisement
Nothing left to prove and if he’s struggling and draining himself to stay at 135 its not worth being vulnerable. There’s probably not big money fights at 140 like 135 but there’s good matchups at 140 for sure

Last edited:
Just a year ago people were joking on devin calling him the email champion because the wbc created some bull**** belt. Now he’s undisputed at 23 years old, youngest to do it in the 4 belt era. Still has alot of room to grow(literally) and improve, but he deserves it Ive been watching him on youtube since he was 16 im happy to see all his work and dedication pay off.

Fulton out classed a really good fighter and imo is a top 10 fighter in the world. His toolbox is as deep as anyone, he can control the range and box u from the outside or get in the phone booth and work u there, or walk u down if he needs to.

This new era of fighters are really special im excited about the potential of this era.
I like Devin a lot so don’t take this a hate, but he’s the weakest unified champ by record in history. The belts came of lomo in a bull**** manner. I need to see some quality Ws because kambosa is half a can who lucked up fighting another half a can who lucked up.

Advertisement
Performance was so good he neutralized George and made the fight “boring” in a good way if that makes sense. They coulda fought for 30 more rounds and there was nothing Kambosos coulda done to win it. Simply outclassed. Want Shakur vs Haney more than Haney vs Tank
Agree on Shakur.

Advertisement
I like Devin a lot so don’t take this a hate, but he’s the weakest unified champ by record in history. The belts came of lomo in a bull**** manner. I need to see some quality Ws because kambosa is half a can who lucked up fighting another half a can who lucked up.
how did the belts come off of loma in a bull**** manner? He lost the fight clearly, and looked shook for half of the fight vs teo. Then teo lost to kambosos fair n square so how is that lucked up? As a fighter its your responsibility to be prepared and teo wasn’t and he lost..And devin made that same guy look like an amateur.

Jojo diaz and linares are quality wins at 135 and are the only guys that would fight devin, then he took a risk and left one company to take the opportunity he’s been waiting for. If u want to say his run to undisputed was weak, put the blame on the guys who didn’t want to fight him. If every boxer thought like devin the sport would be 100x better

Nice matchup, Mell is a warrior he already cleared up one wave of guys at 154 now he’s on to the next guys lol he will be remembered as an all time great when he’s done

how did the belts come off of loma in a bull**** manner? He lost the fight clearly, and looked shook for half of the fight vs teo. Then teo lost to kambosos fair n square so how is that lucked up? As a fighter its your responsibility to be prepared and teo wasn’t and he lost..And devin made that same guy look like an amateur.

Jojo diaz and linares are quality wins at 135 and are the only guys that would fight devin, then he took a risk and left one company to take the opportunity he’s been waiting for. If u want to say his run to undisputed was weak, put the blame on the guys who didn’t want to fight him. If every boxer thought like devin the sport would be 100x better
Teo and George are B tier fighters. Props to Devin for picking up 3 belts lomo assembled without having to fight lomo

Teo and George are B tier fighters. Props to Devin for picking up 3 belts lomo assembled without having to fight lomo
You do know loma could’ve fought devin when he was his wbc mandatory right? You do know loma lost to that B tier fighter Teofimo right? I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make looll loma literally lost the belts

Advertisement
Back