Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Inoue/Donaire just announced. I don't think it can be as good as the last one, but I'll absolutely watch it.

Epic. Look forward to this one. June will be a great month of boxing.
- Inoue Donaire
- Usyk Joshua
- Haney Kambosos
- Beterbeiv Smith

Inoue is a beast.
 
Last edited:
1650031903403.webp


Who's winning this?
 
I got spence by UD, he looks like he’s in the best shape in a while probably since the algeiri fight. I really like ugas, cuban style boxers are some of my favorites but Spence is just a better fighter and it will show in the later rounds
I think it's going to be a good fight. I'm really looking forward to it. Of course if Spence wins, you know what happens next...........
Terence Crawford GIF by UFC
 

Stream to the Spence Ugas fight for those interested. Gamboa needs to retire.
 
Last edited:
My gosh.... I think Errol finally proved doubters that he can take a punch. But boy, his *** almost went NIGHT NIGHT lol
 
Back
Top