Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
I saw the Stevenson fight. I think he took it a bit easier on Dude because that was his girls brother but he’s ready. He just needs to stop getting caught on the ropes so much. And I use to think Errol would best Crawford but after his last two fights I think Crawford May get em

I saw the Stevenson fight. I think he took it a bit easier on Dude because that was his girls brother but he’s ready. He just needs to stop getting caught on the ropes so much. And I use to think Errol would best Crawford but after his last two fights I think Crawford May get em
Crawford vs Spence in 2020. I’m ready.

What a terrible idea by DAZN to air this Canelo fight after the UFC fight. ****..... it will be 1am on the East Coast when Canelo/ Kovalev comes on. In other news, Miguel Berchelt mauled Jason Sosa. I look forward to Oscar Valdez vs Miguel Berchelt in 2020.

What a terrible idea by DAZN to air this Canelo fight after the UFC fight. ****..... it will be 1am on the East Coast when Canelo/ Kovalev comes on. In other news, Miguel Berchelt mauled Jason Sosa. I look forward to Oscar Valdez vs Miguel Berchelt in 2020.

Nah man, I thank'em for it.

Now they get my full attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Called it

Advertisement
In typical Kovalev fashion........gets KO’d out of no where. I thought he was winning the fight up until then.
I had it close but in a technical way kovalev was fighting like an amateur trying to pile up points with jabs like in the olympics this is the pros you gotta hurt the other guy, canelo was landing the more impactful thudding shots

What's next for Kovalev, retirement? Canelo should just stay at 175 if he truly wants to be challenged.

Advertisement
I wouldn't even consider his, "Super middleweight title," as legit. He beat a bum for some fake, junior varsity belt.

Let’s see Canelo fight the REAL LHW champ Beterbiev, if he beats him then I’ll give him #1 pound for pound. Kovalev is shot and has no chin left. He fought like a ***** too. Just weak jabs and no power shots thrown. He’s 25% of the beast he was 4-5 years ago who was a mean ******* and knocked down legends like Hopkins and Ward. Ward KRUSHED him in the 2nd fight and he hasn’t been the same since. He should retire with the $12M he just made. If Canelo says at LHW I’d like to see him fight the real champ. If he goes back down in weight nothing makes more sense than GGG. G got robbed the first fight he won with that bs draw. I had G winning the rematch too but acknowledge that it was a 50/50 fight that could’ve gone either way as it was so competitive. Canelo def as earned big respect though!

Let’s see Canelo fight the REAL LHW champ Beterbiev, if he beats him then I’ll give him #1 pound for pound. Kovalev is shot and has no chin left. He fought like a ***** too. Just weak jabs and no power shots thrown. He’s 25% of the beast he was 4-5 years ago who was a mean ******* and knocked down legends like Hopkins and Ward. Ward KRUSHED him in the 2nd fight and he hasn’t been the same since. He should retire with the $12M he just made. If Canelo says at LHW I’d like to see him fight the real champ. If he goes back down in weight nothing makes more sense than GGG. G got robbed the first fight he won with that bs draw. I had G winning the rematch too but acknowledge that it was a 50/50 fight that could’ve gone either way as it was so competitive. Canelo def as earned big respect though!
I’m not a Canelo fan at all but that’s just me. Great fighter but the guys a cheater. Kovalev really should retire. He’s so washed up at this point which is why Canelo chose to fight him.

After watching GGG’s last night, I don’t want to see a 3rd fight. Canelo would pound him. I agree with you though. GGG easily won the first fight. Second was no worse than a draw. Just a couple of more reasons to dislike Canelo.

Advertisement
Back