Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

Any request? If Spence is tied up, he should fight Crawford, and no one else. What a massive fight that would be. Sadly, Top Rank sucks and I foubt they'll work with Al Haymon.

All these dudes are pussies these days. Too many **** belts. Nobody wants to fight the best. They all want to wait on so and so to get old. I can’t fight him, he fights on espn. I can’t fight him, he’s fights on DAZN. I can’t fight him, he’s on PBC. I can’t fight him, he’s on showtime. Fckn retarded. Gheeeey

That’s why UFC is better.

All these dudes are pussies these days. Too many **** belts. Nobody wants to fight the best. They all want to wait on so and so to get old. I can’t fight him, he fights on espn. I can’t fight him, he’s fights on DAZN. I can’t fight him, he’s on PBC. I can’t fight him, he’s on showtime. Fckn retarded. Gheeeey

That’s why UFC is better.
Dump the WBO. There would be some awesome manditory fights if there was no WBO. Guys like Saunders, Andrade, Crawford, Mungia, Navarrette, would all be involved in big fights right now if it wasn't for that stupid division.

For those with ESPN, there's a great fight on tonight for a light heavyweight unification with Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk. I've been looking forward to this fight for a while now.

Advertisement
There are a lot of fight fans on here so I figured I'd start a fight thread. It might not be able to rival Gator Tears, but we'll do our best. Also, I have some Serpentine OG if anyone here would like to partake. So here we go... two big fights this weekend.

First off, Cancio vs Machado. Machado is supposed to be the next Puerto Rican star and yet he somehow lost to a guy with 4 loses and 2 draws. (Got KO'd int he 4th) Then there's Charlo on Sunday. I personally don't understand the hype with the Charlo brothers. They both looked like **** in their last fights. I'll go with Charlo and Machado this weekend.
My heart really goes out to the kid that just got killed in the ring. Dam shame. RIP young buck!

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
It's fight week with Canelo vs Kovalev. I'm looking forward to this one. There's a good chance Canelo stays in light heavyweight if he beats Kovalev. I'll go with Canelo late in the fight.

It's fight week with Canelo vs Kovalev. I'm looking forward to this one. There's a good chance Canelo stays in light heavyweight if he beats Kovalev. I'll go with Canelo late in the fight.

kovalev has looked better, especially his endurance. I still think canelo will be able to move enough and outbox/outpoint him.

wouldlove to see him face beterbiev.

Advertisement
kovalev has looked better, especially his endurance. I still think canelo will be able to move enough and outbox/outpoint him.

wouldlove to see him face beterbiev.
Beterbiev is a beast. That whole division at 175 is good. Did you see Prograis Taylor this past weekend? Great fight.

Stevenson is the truth. Kid keeps looking better and better. Hopefully Warrington will answer his phone.

And Taylor beat Progais in a good one. Check it out. He had a good plan and executed it well.

Easter won a close match against Granados. His weight jump might help him.

I like Canelo this weekend. He'll outbox Krusher and win by decision.

1572289072082.png

Stevenson is the truth. Kid keeps looking better and better. Hopefully Warrington will answer his phone.

And Taylor beat Progais in a good one. Check it out. He had a good plan and executed it well.

Easter won a close match against Granados. His weight jump might help him.

I like Canelo this weekend. He'll outbox Krusher and win by decision.

View attachment 100482
You think Stevenson is ready for Warrington?

Advertisement
Back