Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Who’s excited for Wilder vs Ortiz II tonight!? Can’t wait for it, first fight was great! We’ll need to find a stream tonight after the Canes game.

def want to check it out...what do you usually use for boxing streams? vipbox hanst been as good lately for me

Not really. I think Wilder gets Ortiz again by knockout. I wanna see the Lopez Comney fight. Lopez has a lot of mouth and hasn’t fought a soul. I think he’s in for a surprise. Wanna see Loma and Davis fight soon. Any good fights coming in the New Year?

Advertisement
def want to check it out...what do you usually use for boxing streams? vipbox hanst been as good lately for me

I usually find a working stream on this board. Someone always posts it for all the PPV fights. Sure we'll find out about one.

Advertisement
I had Ortiz up 6-0 in rounds and then BOOM! BOOOOMMMBBB SQQQUUUUUAAADDDD!! Unbelievable one punch power by Wilder. Love watching him fight and he's never out of a fight no matter how many rounds he's down. Hope he knocks out Fury next fight and then fights the winner of Ruiz-Joshua and unifies the division.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this was a bareknuckle fight, you would be correct, but when you have your hands wrapped in what are essentially casts, that is not the case.
I have seen boxers break their hands punching people on the top of their head or on the forehead. It's easier to do so bare knuckled. To say that this is not the case is asinine.

Advertisement
Back