Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Ruiz is going to sleep the robot again. Stiff as **** and no jaw and no heart. Typical ****** Brit

Ruiz is heavier than the last fight. Glad he took training seriously.

Put on way to much weight compared to last fight and Joshua skimmed down too. Not looking great for the title defense

Put on way to much weight compared to last fight and Joshua skimmed down too. Not looking great for the title defense

Ruiz 283 after being 268 in the first fight! Brings back memories of how Buster came in vs Evander after beating Tyson. Because of this I think AJ beats him. Ruiz enjoyed himself a little too much!

Advertisement
what amazes me is he looked like he weighed 250 a month or so ago when he appeared on a PBC card for publicity. He and his trainer said all alone he would be trying to get into the 250s for this fight and it sure looked that way from his appearance. Now he shows up at 283? WTF. His explanation sounds like BS (they made him wait too long to weigh in and he already had 3 meals...I can see a welterweight putting on 8-10 pounds when they re-hydrate but not a heavyweight. Im guessing he has been on a heavy diet of coronas and burritos the last month or so.

It will be interesting to see because he hasnt ever really struggled with endurance, but to be at his heaviest weight since his 2nd pro fight is inexcusable.

I'm still going with Ruiz. That extra weight will make his punches even stronger IMO. He knows it won't go the distance.

I'm still going with Ruiz. That extra weight will make his punches even stronger IMO. He knows it won't go the distance.

The counter point can also be made about AJ dropping weight will he be able to hang in there the whole fight. Real hope AR doesn’t tired out after the first 4 rounds

Advertisement
The feel good story is over for Ruiz.. Joshua should now get the winner of Fury vs Wilder.

Didn't realized Ruiz was going to come in at 287. Fat ***. Also forgot the fight was in that **** hole and started at 2pm today. Glad I missed it.

Advertisement
Crawford fights next weekend. That’s another easy win for him. He really needs formidable opponent for his next fight. The real fight is on the undercard with Comey vs Lopez.

Joshua fought a smart fight. He needs to step up and fight Fury or Wilder now. Ruiz took the Hasim Rahman route for the rematch.

Advertisement
I got Comney in a close one. Teofimo is good but he hasn’t fought anyone for us to gauge how good he really is. Bud will crush the soup can tonight.

I think commey outclasses lopez. Teo still too green. He talked himself into this spot-should have taken more time to develop.

I think commey outclasses lopez. Teo still too green. He talked himself into this spot-should have taken more time to develop.
I got Comney in a close one. Teofimo is good but he hasn’t fought anyone for us to gauge how good he really is. Bud will crush the soup can tonight.

You can’t teach that power man. That boy is bad!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back