Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like Bud cause he fight bums and roots for Nebraska. Dude is out here fighting FIU recruits while all the five stars are on Haymons squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was the accident that bad

if so, ****!!! loved watching him fight
Well there’s basically a gag order in place for the Spence camp and the only public information that has been put out is “No broken bones.” But anyone who has been in a serious accident can tell you that there’s a lot more to worry about than just broken bones.
I live in Desoto and what you haven’t heard about is concussions, soft tissue damage, vertebrae issues, vision problems, severe headaches, substance abuse and mental health concerns.

Thank God he’s alive and will recover but he may never be able to be box again due to the health risk. Think of our players like AR & Malik who had to retire from football from one hit; Spence was slammed out of a flipping Ferrari while in a drunken stupor. But don’t take my word for it - listen to Bob:

Well there’s basically a gag order in place for the Spence camp and the only public information that has been put out is “No broken bones.” But anyone who has been in a serious accident can tell you that there’s a lot more to worry about than just broken bones.
I live in Desoto and what you haven’t heard about is concussions, soft tissue damage, vertebrae issues, vision problems, severe headaches, substance abuse and mental health concerns.

Thank God he’s alive and will recover but he may never be able to be box again due to the health risk. Think of our players like AR & Malik who had to retire from football from one hit; Spence was slammed out of a flipping Ferrari while in a drunken stupor. But don’t take my word for it - listen to Bob:

****!!! Appreciate all the info..

That's just sad! He had such a promising career.

I know this is the boxing thread, but didn't see a thread on UFC 245 either.

Last night's card was incredible. Great night of fights.

Advertisement
Back