Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
I know... But fans want to see who's the best of the era... Manny is old as ****.

This *** Danny Garcia next is a ***n joke.... WTF

I agree 100%. I know you don’t want to see it but At least with Manny I know he has a similar motor to Porter and will push Spence. Garcia is going to get outboxed

tough fight. Wish Spence would give everyone what they want and fight bud but thats the business.

Did one of the judges really have it 116-112 porter?

Advertisement
I agree 100%. I know you don’t want to see it but At least with Manny I know he has a similar motor to Porter and will push Spence. Garcia is going to get outboxed

Garcia will get knocked out.. Manny has a shot, but won't win on the cards unless he dominates, can't have a 40+ year old man beating Spence.

Great fight. Porter gave it all his all. If Spence is fighting García next, Crawford should fight Pacquiao.

Advertisement
BTW, here's what I penned about the fight, I was there ringside at Staples Center:

Very impressed with Porter. He used all his rough and tumble trickery. More impressive is spence beating guys at their own game. Our ruff houses porter, out boxed Mikey, and the only question left is whether he can out steroid manny before the fight with Bud.

BTW, here's what I penned about the fight, I was there ringside at Staples Center:

Take me to the next one with you. If García is fighting Spence next, anyway Crawford fights someone good like Pacquao or even Porter? He’s the odd man out right now.

1569847543301.png

It's official. He's fighting Garcia in January. He might kill him. The other Garcia, Mikey, should go down to 140, but I'm thinking he stays at 147 and fights Pacman next. It's a decent payday for Mikey but I cant see him winning that fight. He looked like **** against Spence.... no power at 147.

Advertisement
It's official. He's fighting Garcia in January. He might kill him. The other Garcia, Mikey, should go down to 140, but I'm thinking he stays at 147 and fights Pacman next. It's a decent payday for Mikey but I cant see him winning that fight. He looked like **** against Spence.... no power at 147.

Danny will be easy work for Errol. He's on another level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back