Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Rooting for Shawn because I know him but think Spence may win by decision or stop Shawn on cuts.

Advertisement
Rooting for Shawn because I know him but think Spence may win by decision or stop Shawn on cuts.
That's awesome. How do you know him? Porter's tough. If Garcia could go the distance, Porter can too. Spence is really good.

I trained a boxer who went to camp with Shawn and Kenny a few years back in Ohio and after that camp The Porter's came to our city and attended the fights. Kenny is always on Shawn's case 24/7 haha.

Advertisement
I trained a boxer who went to camp with Shawn and Kenny a few years back in Ohio and after that camp The Porter's came to our city and attended the fights. Kenny is always on Shawn's case 24/7 haha.
That's awesome. Dirrell vs Benevedez will be good too. Overall, it's a good card. There are some great fights lined up for the next 5 weekends. I'm ready.

Advertisement
Porter is bringing the rukus.

I thought there was boxing fans on this **** site

Advertisement
Advertisement
I figured porter would try to make it a dog fight and was curious to see how spence responded. Spence is a tough one and has big time power.

Advertisement
Back