Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Fight week yet again. This time it's Maurice Hooker vs Jose Ramirez for a unification at 140. I wouldn't consider either to be elite. Still should be interesting though. Ramirez hasn't looked all that spectacular the last few times I've seen him fight. You also have Tank Davis fighting some bum. Nice to see Floyd protecting his fighters. No surprise there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope. I am just stating a fact. The dude is not "filthy stinking rich either" that label is reserved for billionaires.
Wealthy is the label for billionaires . A net worth of 100 million or more is stinking filthy rich. Like Chris Rock said a few years back, " Shaq is " RICH" , the guy that pays his salary is " WEALTHY ".

Wealthy is the label for billionaires . A net worth of 100 million or more is stinking filthy rich. Like Chris Rock said a few years back, " Shaq is " RICH" , the guy that pays his salary is " WEALTHY ".

LMAO!! The man is a comedian and an actor. Nothing more. I am not going to listen to his opinion on who is wealthy and who is stinking filthy rich.

Advertisement
Yo i was just joking about the taco meat but didnt even know the one fight they didnt testing pac looks great in. Who knows man but he did win we all know that

Pac calling out FM he needs FM for a monumental payday I think they forgot if he won he may have to die by Spence. Even Roach dont want that smoke said he will have to think about it with Spence. FM stay retired he looked real slow vs CM and that fake fighter he fought in Japan....stay his *** retired

Pac calling out FM he needs FM for a monumental payday I think they forgot if he won he may have to die by Spence. Even Roach dont want that smoke said he will have to think about it with Spence. FM stay retired he looked real slow vs CM and that fake fighter he fought in Japan....stay his *** retired
I doubt Floyd comes back.

Advertisement
Talks with Canelo vs Kovalev are heating up again. That would be interesting. As long as it’s not Derveyanchenko, we’re good. Nobody wants to see that.

Advertisement
Talks with Canelo vs Kovalev are heating up again. That would be interesting. As long as it’s not Derveyanchenko, we’re good. Nobody wants to see that.

Canelo heard that GGG knocked him down in sparring and now he wants to fight him

And the great boxing news continues..... Prograis vs Taylor is set for Oct 5th. That will be epic.

Advertisement
1569438190328.png

Advertisement
Back