Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Came here to say boxing is killing itself with these bad decisions.
Wasnt even close Serrano won easily, boxing problmem is itself.

Advertisement

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

I personally think that Clubber Lang is one of the most impressive fighters I’ve seen. However his stamina is suspect.

Advertisement
joe smith can def crack,but that beterbiev is something else with his relentless in your face aggression. i think artur is going to win. who you got stylie?
Artur! It will be a violent fight. I'm ready for this one. Beterbiev is a ******* animal.

Lets hope Canelo isn't slamming shots for Cinco de Mayo. We don't need that now. What we need though is Canelo vs Beterbeiv is Canelo is able to beat Bivol. This should be a really good fight. I haven't gotten excited for a Canelo fight in a while. This should be good.

Advertisement
Lets hope Canelo isn't slamming shots for Cinco de Mayo. We don't need that now. What we need though is Canelo vs Beterbeiv is Canelo is able to beat Bivol. This should be a really good fight. I haven't gotten excited for a Canelo fight in a while. This should be good.

Lol - Not sure when that was but no worries - he's locked in for Bivol.

1651845928814.png

Advertisement
Any predictions for tonight? I’ll go with Canelo UD 116-112. I would be surprised if he gets a finish. I’ll be dual wielding this and UFC drinking my Dos Equis cervezas to get in the spirit of Cinco de Drinko weekend

Any predictions for tonight? I’ll go with Canelo UD 116-112. I would be surprised if he gets a finish. I’ll be dual wielding this and UFC drinking my Dos Equis cervezas to get in the spirit of Cinco de Drinko weekend
Canelo in a decision. Enjoy your beers!

Advertisement
Back