Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Yeah that was a robbery. I started thinking it was possible when the Showtime analysts started pushing their agenda late in the fight. Remember he is a TMT fighter with Ellerbee. **** other TMT fighters were joking about the decision on Twitter.
Another note, while I like Abner Mares the fighter I I think they should use Raul Marquez to replace Paulie.

Yeah that was a robbery. I started thinking it was possible when the Showtime analysts started pushing their agenda late in the fight. Remember he is a TMT fighter with Ellerbee. **** other TMT fighters were joking about the decision on Twitter.
Another note, while I like Abner Mares the fighter I I think they should use Raul Marquez to replace Paulie.
Oh yes. Floyd had that one set up in favor of his boy. Reminds me of the time Floyd himself lost to Luis Castillo in their first go aorund. The judges gave him a gift because Floyd lost that fight. He should have a 1 over in the loss column.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jose Ramirez vs Viktor Postol on ESPN this weekend. It should be a good fight. You also have Lara fighting over on Fox Saturday night.

Jose Ramirez vs Viktor Postol on ESPN this weekend. It should be a good fight. You also have Lara fighting over on Fox Saturday night.

I'm taking Ramirez in this one. Postol hasn't been the same since Crawford took him to school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big doubleheader tonight with the Charlo Twins. $70 for Pay Per View though. Cmon now.

Advertisement
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this! This should be a good one. I can't wait either.
Big sports day. The fight will be on around 11pm EST if I’d have to guess. It’s going to be awesome. I don’t think Loma has ever fought someone with that much before. On the flip side, Lopez has never fought someone that skilled. I’ll go with Loma.

Last edited:
Big sports day. The fight will be on around 11pm EST if I’d have to guess. It’s going to be awesome. I don’t think Loma has ever fought someone with that much before. On the flip side, Lopez has never fought someone that skilled. I’ll go with Loma.
l'm going with Loma as well; I know Lopez' pops ****ed him off. Loma's skill are something to watch. Should be entertaining either way!

l'm going with Loma as well; I know Lopez' pops ****ed him off. Loma's skill are something to watch. Should be entertaining either way!
Some of these dads are too much with the **** talking. Danny Garcia's dad is the same way. Why even say **** like that? Let your kid do his thing in the ring. What a win it would be for Lopez if he can pull this off. That would be a MASSIVE deal.

Some of these dads are too much with the **** talking. Danny Garcia's dad is the same way. Why even say **** like that? Let your kid do his thing in the ring. What a win it would be for Lopez if he can pull this off. That would be a MASSIVE deal.
Yeah, it's definitely too much. I have to mark the Garcia/Spence Jr fight down for sure. Dec 5th! And what a win it would be for Lopez. With that said, Loma is next level, I really love watching him work.

Advertisement
Back