Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
If Tyson doesn’t catch Roy early and KO him I can see Roy being cautious and boxing him and winning a decision. Tyson hasn’t fought in 15 years and Roy last fought 2 years ago so I think Roy will have a huge edge in conditioning and stamina. Tyson can only win by KO and Roy can only win by decision unless Tyson gets exhausted in the later rounds and isn’t defending himself and the ref stops the fight as a TKO. I know EVERYONE will be rooting for a big Tyson KO.

The thing is, unless he has been sparring already it takes awhile to be used to getting hit again. Tyson has not taken punches in over 15 years. What's going to happen when Roy hits him with that Virgil Hill body shot?
I want Tyson to win but truthfully when things are not going well he looks for a way out. Roy has always gone out on his shield.

Those Charlo fights will be awesome. If I had to pick one of the two for pay-per-view's, I'd go with the Charlos. Charlo vs Rosario will be great. You have 3 belts on the line in that one. Tank better start working on losing weight.

Advertisement

In Spanish

AC4E6345-5FD0-4EC8-BEB8-07EC3173CF68.gif

You guys will find this interesting... Her name is Miranda Adkins 42 yrs of age. I'm a Boxing Coach here in the midwest. All 5 of her opponents had no amateur background or pro fights.
Her last opponent fought in house slippers. Her husband is actually a promoter and made her a belt.
I still cant figure out how he put his wife in there. Their company is Carden Combat Sports.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Return of the PBC tonight with a decent fight card Dulorme vs James on Fox at 8pm et
Was set to see james fight (the 2nd row) in April here in Minneapolis where he’s from. But got cancelled :/. Hope he wins and brings a top 15 matchup here to the twin cities .. if so, I’ll be there

Advertisement
Heard he did not make weight and had to forfeit the belt. I hope he can still make 168 so we can get to see him vs Plant.
He’s an idiot. This is the second time he’s been stripped of the belt. He failed a drug test the first time around. He’s extremely talented but I dont know if he has the discipline be great. Anyway, he fought well tonight.

In other news, did anyone witness this weeks robbery in the sport of boxing? Rolly Romero, who's this so called, "Up and coming prospect," got worked in just about every round tonight. I'm not sure if I'd give him a single round honestly. Of course he ends up winning the decision. One judge had it 118-110. Get the **** out of here with that ****. Boxing will forever be corrupt. This sort of thing ruins the sport.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back