The case for Dan Enos

Advertisement
Go ahead. I’m still waiting.

Show me evidence he has proven he can successfully and routinely produce top offenses.

If you’re just gonna keep throwing out football chick cliches, move along.
Fans like you are a shame. Bye

Where has he run tempo at his other stops?

Enos will follow marching orders and run tempo or Diaz wouldn’t have picked him.

Also think about Bilemma and saban, neither one was likely looking to run a fast break attack. Diaz wants to that is what we are going to do.

Bama board is not taking this well....so that should tell you something

Screenshot_20190111-142129.png

Screenshot_20190111-142217.png

Advertisement
I think ppl are mad at the fact he wasn’t a “known name”. That doesn’t matter. He looks to be like a very very solid QB coach that can develop. JW really needs that. Ppl are also saying oh “Saban must not have wanted him” how do you know? You know that onrey fire breathing telling shtick get old right? Quick to a grown *** man. He could have wanted to leave. Plus he was making 200k at Bama so I doubt we broke the bank. He also has experience coaching RB’s and WR’s. We’ll ultimately see how it shakes out but I think the Diaz Cartel pulled a coup on this one.
He was making 800k at Arkansas as Oc

Advertisement
I didn't understand why our fan's were so **** bent on playing O strictly like the Big 12 when we have the stable of backs like we do. We desperately need hogmollies. Some spread concepts would be cool though.

I didn't understand why our fan's were so **** bent on playing O strictly like the Big 12 when we have the stable of backs like we do. We desperately need hogmollies. Some spread concepts would be cool though.

You don't understand why our fans want to play offense like the offenses that score a lot of points? Is that a real question?

Advertisement
If Miami had hired Chaney from Smart, would you be happy right now? If Miami had hired Coley, would you be happy?
If, If If. We hired the number one in line for Georgia and Bama. Period. We hired a guy who has developed QBs. He is miles better than what we had. what would make you happy. People would have ****ed all over Fedora and Applewhite. So who is the hire you can come up with that would make everyone happy?

You know its a good hire when FSU and Gator boards applaud the hire. Those fans would do anything to discredit this hire if they could.

No, people are mad that he doesn't run the scheme Miami fans envisioned. Even those supporting the hire are at least conceding that point.
I don't know what he will run no one does till we see him run it. he ran pro style at Arkansas because that is what beilma wanted. the fact is enos could run any system he wants he has worked for Locksley and other guys with hybrid or spread systems so its not like coaches run one thing one place must always run same system everywhere the hc helps dictate the kind of system that's run and bielma wanted a pro style he was ripping the spread as a gimmick offense in texas where every hs runs it

Advertisement
The best OC is one that evaluates your talent and utilizes it...like Don Shula did with the Fins. It sounds like Enos does just that. We won championships with a variety of offenses all of which recognized our talent.

If, If If. We hired the number one in line for Georgia and Bama. Period. We hired a guy who has developed QBs. He is miles better than what we had. what would make you happy. People would have ****ed all over Fedora and Applewhite. So who is the hire you can come up with that would make everyone happy?

But you're basing your satisfaction with hiring Enos, based on, in part, Kirby Smart wanting him. Meaning you have to like Smart's judgement of offensive schemes.

Smart's 3 Choices are: 1. Chaney. 2. Enos. 3. Coley

How many of them would you be happy with?

Advertisement
Back