Off-Topic The Car Thread

Advertisement
Shame on you, think of all the poor Chinese you would hurting if we stop buying rare earths, batteries and solar panels from them!
Someone is gonna steal those ******* catalytic converters one way or another

IMG_4062.jpeg

Father in law just signed the 64.5 over to me last Saturday for my 41st bday, and the 2015 is my daughters car she drives.

Advertisement
View attachment 252783
Father in law just signed the 64.5 over to me last Saturday for my 41st bday, and the 2015 is my daughters car she drives.
Nice wheels, both of them!

Bought a new 1967 Mustang Convertible from a dealership in Wheaton, MD for all of $3100 back in the Spring of 1967. Loved that car, color was Dark Moss Green.

Last edited:
Nice wheels, both of them!

Bought a 1967 Mustang Convertible from a dealership in Wheaton, MD for all of $3100 back in the Spring of 1967. Loved that car, color was Dark Moss Green.
Thank you, kind of lucked into it. I take care of the car for him and take it to shows and then 3 years ago he had a stroke that left the left side vision in both eyes impaired so he can’t drive now. Wanted it to stay in the family so he signed it over to me.

Advertisement

Even Mr. Bean is giving up on EVs now???

Advertisement
Advertisement
The best EV on the market right now, my opinion. Especially in terms of design. Range could be better but this is true about any EV until they finally reach 1000-km mark WLTP.

I dont really know what that means, but I am nonetheless impressed!

Advertisement
Back