The Boogeyman

Advertisement
I am glad we are getting the recruits but up to this point Miami is who we are, a mediocre team that has underperformed the last 20 years. I know we are headed in the right direction but to quote The Wolf in Pulp Fiction “Well.. let’s not start sucking each other’s d1cks just yet.” Tons of work to do. We had the #1 ranked class when Shannon was here and it added up to nothing. I have full confidence in Mario but we need to play the games and we need to win the games and we need to stay focused and reassess. It’s also July, if the season goes to sheitza, we may lose some of those guys. The teams we are mocking with false fan recruiting bravado are the same teams that are playing for the Natty year in and out and get elite commitments year in and year out. Lots of work. I know it’s exciting time but to me, this is the equivalent of sending out house warming party invitations when the building materials just arrived on the lot. Mario needs to turn this around quick because I don’t see Ruiz ****ing away $$$ long-term into something that has yet to bear fruit.
for a LatinCane that was a "bent-over" post

I just don’t think some of these recruiting battles are over. The elite teams and recruiters are not just going to give up. They will figure out the NiL game. UM football has to be close to perfect this year. We have to get it right. We need to have a highly relevant season. Saban shows up to recruiting visits with a poster full of NFL jerseys with former Bama players and a suitcase full of NC rings. NIL or not, those things matter to some kids. Right now we have vision, promises and sincerity. Those things also matter and definitely want Mario to succeed as much as anyone but at this point, middle of July, with no Hurricane wins under his belt, Mario has to have a great 2022 season. I wish there was a Summer NIL signing period but that’s not the case. We will need to have a great year to keep this class elite.

I am glad we are getting the recruits but up to this point Miami is who we are, a mediocre team that has underperformed the last 20 years. I know we are headed in the right direction but to quote The Wolf in Pulp Fiction “Well.. let’s not start sucking each other’s d1cks just yet.” Tons of work to do. We had the #1 ranked class when Shannon was here and it added up to nothing. I have full confidence in Mario but we need to play the games and we need to win the games and we need to stay focused and reassess. It’s also July, if the season goes to sheitza, we may lose some of those guys. The teams we are mocking with false fan recruiting bravado are the same teams that are playing for the Natty year in and out and get elite commitments year in and year out. Lots of work. I know it’s exciting time but to me, this is the equivalent of sending out house warming party invitations when the building materials just arrived on the lot. Mario needs to turn this around quick because I don’t see Ruiz ****ing away $$$ long-term into something that has yet to bear fruit.
You must be fun at parties.

This is the recruiting forum, maybe stay on the battered wives board instead.

Advertisement
I just don’t think some of these recruiting battles are over. The elite teams and recruiters are not just going to give up. They will figure out the NiL game. UM football has to be close to perfect this year. We have to get it right. We need to have a highly relevant season. Saban shows up to recruiting visits with a poster full of NFL jerseys with former Bama players and a suitcase full of NC rings. NIL or not, those things matter to some kids. Right now we have vision, promises and sincerity. Those things also matter and definitely want Mario to succeed as much as anyone but at this point, middle of July, with no Hurricane wins under his belt, Mario has to have a great 2022 season. I wish there was a Summer NIL signing period but that’s not the case. We will need to have a great year to keep this class elite.
evan peters ahs hotel GIF

Advertisement

curb-your-enthusiasm-big-******.gif

The VA has a special unit for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Are you a Vet?

Classic:

Advertisement
i like the enthusiasm but probably shouldn't be taunting @AlabamaFTBL just yet......we really dont need Nick having a vendetta LOL
F*** Nick & any vendetta he might have. They smacked us last year, changes were made, Mario letting little Nicky know what time it is and I support the movement. 250k and a Dodge Charger won’t get the job done anymore and with money being involved on both sides ain’t nobody choosing to live In Tuscaloosa over Miami. This will be ESPECIALLY true once Mario shows that he can win big at Miami. Stack 2-3 more classes and Saban will be holding his chest like Urban.

Go look at Bama record in Saban first year there and get back to me. Unless we go out and absolutely 💩 ourselves on the field we will close strong. Kids believe in Mario and he doesn’t have to make the playoff to keep this class in tact. What he needs to do is convince these players that they are the missing pieces and give them a glimpse of what to look forward to with him coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back