The Boogeyman

Advertisement
i like the enthusiasm but probably shouldn't be taunting @AlabamaFTBL just yet......we really dont need Nick having a vendetta LOL
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Yea seems kinda early to start doing that after we just went head 2 head with them on field and they smoked us, the last decade we have had compared to theirs and we are counting our eggs before they hatch with the class not even being signed. I get it but man these dudes know how to talk **** without having done anything yet.. lol
This is the part that I think is buns. UDynasty hasn’t done **** to get any of these players here. Not one iota.

If anyone should be bragging, it should be our coaches, and they’re not. Let them work and STFU.

I'd rather not poke the bear!
Point understood. But the issue isn’t the metophoric Bear. There’s karma (which is undefeated. Counting your eggs before they hatch. But there’s nothing fans are going to say or do that’s going to change Saban. Fans rustle and antagonize other fans… But the Bear isn’t scouring fan message boards for reasons to beat opponents. Be humble and respect Karma, but Mario has what it takes to handle the Bear.

Advertisement
Point understood. But the issue isn’t the metophoric Bear. There’s karma (which is undefeated. Counting your eggs before they hatch. But there’s nothing fans are going to say or do that’s going to change Saban. Fans rustle and antagonize other fans… But the Bear isn’t scouring fan message boards for reasons to beat opponents. Be humble and respect Karma, but Mario has what it takes to handle the Bear.
Agree. Make the post, but no need to @ BamaFootball

Advertisement
I can’t believe what I’m reading (“don’t poke the bear,” “we don’t want Nick to be mad”). Miami fans have become ***ified. F&ck that and f$ck Saban! That midget isn’t going to recruit any harder because fans are talking ****. He’s always recruiting a full throttle. He never takes it easy on anyone in a game or recruiting.

Advertisement
Nope, according to their fans none of those guys were takes, and if that doesn't work, it's RUIZ who is the bogeyman.

I am glad we are getting the recruits but up to this point Miami is who we are, a mediocre team that has underperformed the last 20 years. I know we are headed in the right direction but to quote The Wolf in Pulp Fiction “Well.. let’s not start sucking each other’s d1cks just yet.” Tons of work to do. We had the #1 ranked class when Shannon was here and it added up to nothing. I have full confidence in Mario but we need to play the games and we need to win the games and we need to stay focused and reassess. It’s also July, if the season goes to sheitza, we may lose some of those guys. The teams we are mocking with false fan recruiting bravado are the same teams that are playing for the Natty year in and out and get elite commitments year in and year out. Lots of work. I know it’s exciting time but to me, this is the equivalent of sending out house warming party invitations when the building materials just arrived on the lot. Mario needs to turn this around quick because I don’t see Ruiz ****ing away $$$ long-term into something that has yet to bear fruit.

I am glad we are getting the recruits but up to this point Miami is who we are, a mediocre team that has underperformed the last 20 years. I know we are headed in the right direction but to quote The Wolf in Pulp Fiction “Well.. let’s not start sucking each other’s d1cks just yet.” Tons of work to do. We had the #1 ranked class when Shannon was here and it added up to nothing. I have full confidence in Mario but we need to play the games and we need to win the games and we need to stay focused and reassess. It’s also July, if the season goes to sheitza, we may lose some of those guys. The teams we are mocking with false fan recruiting bravado are the same teams that are playing for the Natty year in and out and get elite commitments year in and year out. Lots of work. I know it’s exciting time but to me, this is the equivalent of sending out house warming party invitations when the building materials just arrived on the lot. Mario needs to turn this around quick because I don’t see Ruiz ****ing away $$$ long-term into something that has yet to bear fruit.

Latin, wtf?

Advertisement
Back