The bleeding at BAMA continues

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
Lil Nicky must've went on a pretty epic tirade after the national championship game.

Alabama Director of Football Operations reportedly leaves program | CollegeFootballTalk

Add one more vacancy within the football department at Alabama that is in need of being filled. Alabama Director of Football Operations Justin ****ens is reportedly leaving the program, according to Matt Zenitz of AL.com.

Where ****ens is heading next is unknown and unreported. Alabama has not officially made any statement regarding the status of ****ens, although it is worth noting his profile page on Alabama’s football website has been removed.

Alabama hired ****ens to serve as the program’s director of football operations in 2015 after he had spent one year at Michigan in the same role. ****ens also spent three years in the Michigan program working with the football program’s public relations and media relations efforts. Interestingly enough, ****ens replaced Joe Pannunzio, who left to take on the role of director of personnel operations with the Philadelphia Eagles for former Eagles head coach Chip Kelly. Pannunzio, according to Gridiron Now, has interviewed to join the Alabama coaching staff as a tight ends coach or special teams coordinator.

Needless to say, Alabama’s coaching staff in 2017 is going to have a new look under Nick Saban with Lane Kiffin (FAU), Steve Sarkisian (Atlanta Falcons), Mario Cristobal (Oregon), Billy Napier (Arizona State), and graduate assistant Doug Belk (West Virginia) all on the move this offseason. Now Alabama needs a new director of football operations as well.

Advertisement
Money train must be offloading for new set of handlers to do their thing .... SEC at its finest. Don't stay long enough to get caught.

Bama guys have to expect that Saban only has a year or 2 left. Time to get paid by other schools after the run they have had.

Advertisement
Wasn't Panunnizio a coach at Miami for a while or am I mixing him up with Stoutland?

Advertisement
I dont think the turnover has anything to do with the NCAA, which simply wouldnt touch Bama. It has more to do with what a massive ******* Satan is; tough to work for him more than a couple of years. Look at Kiffin; he went from making $2-3MM a year to $750K, just to get away.

I dont think the turnover has anything to do with the NCAA, which simply wouldnt touch Bama. It has more to do with what a massive ******* Satan is; tough to work for him more than a couple of years. Look at Kiffin; he went from making $2-3MM a year to $750K, just to get away.

I agree with this. When you're winning/doing well people will take a lot more. The SEC has lost it's shine as the end all be all, just look at their head coach's.

Wasn't Panunnizio a coach at Miami for a while or am I mixing him up with Stoutland?

Yeah TE/Specials teams coach I believe. I think they both left to Bama around the same time.

Am I misremembering or was Pannunzio heavily mentioned in relation to the Shapiro mess? If so, looooove how past scandals are non-scandals if Lil Nicky wants to hire you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do they come with their budget and poach Miami? That's a ligitimate concern. I worry about Diaz and Kool.

I dont think staff changes will have a major effect on Bama unless it is Nick himself, or the S&C coach that leaves.

Yeah TE/Specials teams coach I believe. I think they both left to Bama around the same time.

Am I misremembering or was Pannunzio heavily mentioned in relation to the Shapiro mess? If so, looooove how past scandals are non-scandals if Lil Nicky wants to hire you.

As I remember it now, he may not have been involved with the stuff at Miami but he and some of the friends he recruited were stiffed in the scam.

Advertisement
Back