The bleeding at BAMA continues

I dont think the turnover has anything to do with the NCAA, which simply wouldnt touch Bama. It has more to do with what a massive ******* Satan is; tough to work for him more than a couple of years. Look at Kiffin; he went from making $2-3MM a year to $750K, just to get away.

Yes, Emmert is as corrupt as they come, and Satan must have enough dirt on him for the LSU days to make mountain, so don't look for an NCAA investigation into Bama anytime soon. Best you can hope for there is Satan resigning, and Emmert resigning, and not being able to set a replacement. Maybe then someone will actually look into the corruption that is Bama football, and is at the top of the NCAA in Emmert.

As for coaches and staff leaving, Spike got it right, the midget Satan is a massive *******.

Advertisement
Annnnnnnd they just made a dumb hire. Hired fools gold; a guy w 5 SB rings b/c he's rode Belichick's coat tail. When he actually called plays as an OC, his offense ranked 30th, 20th, and 32nd out of 32 teams. Lol. Great hire Bama.

Advertisement
Soooo, as much as I absolutely HATE Dabo, he's now gotten us free of Golden, taken down Satan, and set the table for Pastor Richt to re-establish the State of Miami. Maybe I need to start rethinking things...?? Meh, when we kick the dust off Clemson in the ACCCG in Orlando in December '17, I think I'll be able to forgive and be thankful.

Advertisement
Back