The biggest game of 2018 for college football's top 10

And now we've gone from trashing a player to wanting another player to start even if he doesn't give us the best chance to win to fantasizing about the starter being injured.

Advertisement
And now we've gone from trashing a player to wanting another player to start even if he doesn't give us the best chance to win to fantasizing about the starter being injured.
Just saying that's the best way for Rosier to finish the season with a 66%+ completion percentage. :)

In your honest opinion, do we have a greater chance of scoring 60 points on LSU, or seeing Rosier complete 66% against LSU?

The entire premise of my post was that 66% from Rosier might be a little far fetched, and I illustrated that point by presenting a hypothetical outcome of that actually happening. Don't use my hypothetical illustration of how far fetched a concept is and twist it to imply that it was I who drove us to Never Never Land.

I stand by what I said. If Rosier throws for 66%, we'll score 60 points.

View attachment 60558

If 13 games, or even the last three where he didn’t sniff 50% and we didn’t score 60 combined can’t change your mind, I’m certainly not going to be able to.

Advertisement
If 13 games, or even the last three where he didn’t sniff 50% and we didn’t score 60 combined can’t change your mind, I’m certainly not going to be able to.
Well sir, that's fine and dandy, but your inability to articulate a compelling argument has no bearing on the credibility of my argument.

And you're still missing the point. Tell you what. Let's wait until after throws for 66% against LSU, and then we can revisit this topic.

Advertisement
About a decade ago i took LSU lightly,, we lost the game & the fight.
Miami is in no position to take Any team lightly..

Well sir, that's fine and dandy, but your inability to articulate a compelling argument has no bearing on the credibility of my argument.

And you're still missing the point. Tell you what. Let's wait until after throws for 66% against LSU, and then we can revisit this topic.

I have the most compelling argument possible. His entire career. Your argument is just a number you’re pulling from thin air. It has no basis, no foundation, no statistical backing.

I have the most compelling argument possible. His entire career. Your argument is just a number you’re pulling from thin air. It has no basis, no foundation, no statistical backing.
Man, I thought you were just yanking my crank, but you’re really ******* stupid, aren’t you?

Okay. Let me try this another route. I’m going to leave off the sarcasm, since it appears to be more than you can handle. And if this doesn’t work, I have a stick of paste, some construction paper, and a box of crayons, so don’t go anywhere.

I did not pull a stat out of thin air. I never said Rosier was going to throw for 66%, and I never said we were going to score 60 on LSU. I was responding to another poster who seems to think that Rosier WILL improve that much over the summer.

Still with me so far? Put your hand down.

See, I have severe doubts that he’s going to throw for 66%, but we won games when he threw over 50%. So I said that if he somehow manages to complete 2/3rds of his passes, we’d hang 60 on LSU. He ain’t throwing for 66%, so the point is moot. I’m not pulling stats out of my ***. I’m matching hyperbole with hyperbole. Fighting fire with fire.

Is any of this getting through there, little Egbert?

7A65EC89-6A53-42AA-8725-29B568D1E229.jpeg

Man, I thought you were just yanking my crank, but you’re really ******* stupid, aren’t you?

Okay. Let me try this another route. I’m going to leave off the sarcasm, since it appears to be more than you can handle. And if this doesn’t work, I have a stick of paste, some construction paper, and a box of crayons, so don’t go anywhere.

I did not pull a stat out of thin air. I never said Rosier was going to throw for 66%, and I never said we were going to score 60 on LSU. I was responding to another poster who seems to think that Rosier WILL improve that much over the summer.

See, I have severe doubts that he’s going to throw for 66%, but we won games when he threw over 50%. So I said that if he somehow manages to complete 2/3rds of his passes, we’d hang 60 on LSU. He ain’t throwing for 66%, so the point is moot. I’m not pulling stats out of my ***. I’m matching hyperbole with hyperbole. Fighting fire with fire.

View attachment 60569

So, you're saying he will pass for 5,000 yards, complete 70% of his passes, and win the Heisman? All before the FSU game?? Let me know if I'm getting it right.

Advertisement

View attachment 60569

What’s getting through is the dim witted hypothetical you’ve come up with is so inconceivable and preposterous, you should be embarrassed to admit it even crossed your mind.

To then put it in writing took you into full ****** mode.

I don’t give a **** what percentage Malik completes, actually stating we will score NINE touchdowns on the road against a historically good to great defense should require you be sterilized to guarantee you never let the dumb *** gene you carry never reproduces.

Advertisement
CMR is 14-3 on opening weekend.

That is a very cherry picked stat. Of those 17 games only 6 where P5 schools one of them was OSU the year they went 7-6 and another was Clemson who went 7-6. Then another Clemson team who ended up 9-4 with blowout losses to Wake Forest and Maryland. Randy was undefeated on opening weekend.

That is a very cherry picked stat. Of those 17 games only 6 where P5 schools one of them was OSU the year they went 7-6 and another was Clemson who went 7-6. Then another Clemson team who ended up 9-4 with blowout losses to Wake Forest and Maryland. Randy was undefeated on opening weekend.

I didn’t cherry pick anything. The suggestion was made that someone trusted Richt better than Corch Orgeron to have a team ready to play on opening night.

Cherry picking is choosing to attack my response rather than addressing the original post. I was simply providing a supporting statistic without commentary.

Advertisement
Back