The Biggest Boss - William Roberts, OL Class of 24 Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Miami and I miss it...LOL Please help some of us boomers out what's the lowdown on this 50 Cent/Floyd Mayweather thing..
While 50 was beefing with Rick Ross, Ross's scorned, bitter baby mama sided with 50 and flew out to Vegas with Ross's son to meet 50 and his best friend (at the time) Floyd Mayweather.

50 also narrated a *** tape starring Rozay's BM, who sued him, causing him to file for bankruptcy.

Attachments

• 50floydwilli.jpg
    50floydwilli.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 4108163248_959f3d192e.jpg
    4108163248_959f3d192e.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 52
Advertisement
I know the kid gets the hype due to his pops but is he even good enough for an offer from us? Or we just mass offering the locals kids so they don’t feel “disrespected” if they end up being legit and we didn’t offer early

While 50 was beefing with Rick Ross, Ross's scorned, bitter baby mama sided with 50 and flew out to Vegas with Ross's son to meet 50 and his best friend (at the time) Floyd Mayweather.

50 also narrated a *** tape starring Rozay's BM, who sued him, causing him to file for bankruptcy.
Crazy that this is the kid from that whole beef. Wow.

I know the kid gets the hype due to his pops but is he even good enough for an offer from us? Or we just mass offering the locals kids so they don’t feel “disrespected” if they end up being legit and we didn’t offer early
He has FIU, Syracuse, Maryland and Ole Miss offers as well. Kid has some talent

Advertisement
He has FIU, Syracuse, Maryland and Ole Miss offers as well. Kid has some talent

I think those offers are below us

I know Seymour was a similar size but 6’2 OL don’t excite me. But he still has a few more years to grow.

unless this is one of those where he claims to be 6’2 but is actually 6’0

Advertisement

LOL Thanks Goulds Cane

That 1993 springs defense was no joke. Held ridge to like 6 points in semi final game I believe but only scored 3.
Final score was 14-6. Held them scoreless for **** near 4 quarters and held the Davis Bros. under 150 yards combined. The Ridge set the still-standing State game scoring record after that. About 4 starters on that D lived in a 2 block radius from me when I was a kid...

Advertisement
Back