The Biggest Boss - William Roberts, OL Class of 24 Offered

I wonder if the Delancy guy to the left of Ross is related to the Delancy kid that went to Nebraska from Northwestern.

Family genes are sumthin else. lol
There Bahamian so likely related. Your talking about RJ who's dad passed away 2020.

Im telling you im looking at the list and im like i know all these names from hearing them as a kid then...seeing there sons play in the late 2000s.

I didnt even check for like Samari Rolle's kid and i know Nate Websters son his junior played at St Thomas lol

Advertisement
There Bahamian so likely related. Your talking about RJ who's dad passed away 2020.

Im telling you im looking at the list and im like i know all these names from hearing them as a kid then...seeing there sons play in the late 2000s.

I didnt even check for like Samari Rolle's kid and i know Nate Websters son his junior played at St Thomas lol

Need to find a list of the All Dade and All Broward lists by year. I know there's a bunch of instances where somebody's dad and uncle are on there.

From South Dade to North Broward (and even Palm Beach too), it's really a small world and more people are connected than we realize.

Always disappointed that Rick Ross supported the Gaytah over Miami. There should be a telecommunications law where if you are from SFL and root for the Gaytah, you are required to give up your 305 area code.
Can they at least have an 786 area code then?

Advertisement
P
Low Key Ross was an FCS football player. Played 1 year at Alabama State I believe...Fat boy was All Dade County at Carol City.

Safe to say he isnt going to have to pay for college for his Junior. Good thing having him at STA as well he will be developed.

Its crazy that Ross and Plies both played college football. Also Brisco if you know Miami local rap's son is at Chaminade as a youngin and is pretty good. Cam Harris is related to FLO RIDA (think is his uncle). Lot of Football/Rap connections in south florida.
Plies was one of my cousin's hosts on his OV to Miami of Ohio...

Yup. Ross was All Dade in 93. And went to Albany State for a year. There are some NAMES on that 93 All Dade team. I'm assuming that's Tutu Atwell's family at WR. And I see a bunch of future college and pro players on there.

View attachment 141622

Derrick Gibson made it as a Freshmensss, Magic Benton as a 2-Way, the Davis brothers, Carol City had some guys...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always disappointed that Rick Ross supported the Gaytah over Miami. There should be a telecommunications law where if you are from SFL and root for the Gaytah, you are required to give up your 305 area code.
You mean fswo if I'm not mistaken

No, I am pretty sure he's a Gator.

Is he really tho? Could be reading too much into this music video but I mean he has some former UM players on there in the video clip if I am not mistaken, plus he wears all out UM gear in one shot. To say he is a UF fan based on a hat he is wearing is kind of a longshot. From what I know is that Ross is repping the local Miami teams hard (Heat/Dolphins) so who knows he might show love to UM too... But I think we wont really know.

Advertisement
Is he really tho? Could be reading too much into this music video but I mean he has some former UM players on there in the video clip if I am not mistaken, plus he wears all out UM gear in one shot. To say he is a UF fan based on a hat he is wearing is kind of a longshot. From what I know is that Ross is repping the local Miami teams hard (Heat/Dolphins) so who knows he might show love to UM too... But I think we wont really know.

Y'all gotta remember Ross is in the business of selling records, and people buy records everywhere. Even jort wearing **** lovers buy 'em. Majority of hip-hop fans in this state rock with Ross, whether they're Cane, ****, hole, etc...

Advertisement
Back