The Biggest Boss - William Roberts, OL Class of 24 Offered

Advertisement
OT, but how's ST's kid doing? I thought he deserved an offer. But IIRC he was like 5'7".

Advertisement
Wait....Rick Ross works out???

7C1C96BA-A4FE-4AFC-90D8-CA7BBCACCF9C.gif

Advertisement
My favorite Ross album to this day. That’s my shiet!!!

.....can this kid play though?

*Ah I see he is ‘24, so whatever lol.
Port Of Miami
Teflon Don
Mastermind

Are my top 3 favorite Rozay albums, I liked Trilla too, but Port Of Miami & Teflon are his two best bodies of work from top to bottom, although Mastermind is close too.

Advertisement
[
Got 2 add DEEPER THAN RAP to this list- ROSS in my top 5 ever
QUOTE="JB7FTW, post: 5118817, member: 22071"]
Sheesh Rick Ross will be 100% out of the rap game by the time the kid potentially hits the field for us but it's always nice to build more connections.
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Low Key Ross was an FCS football player. Played 1 year at Alabama State I believe...Fat boy was All Dade County at Carol City.

Safe to say he isnt going to have to pay for college for his Junior. Good thing having him at STA as well he will be developed.

Its crazy that Ross and Plies both played college football. Also Brisco if you know Miami local rap's son is at Chaminade as a youngin and is pretty good. Cam Harris is related to FLO RIDA (think is his uncle). Lot of Football/Rap connections in south florida.

Low Key Ross was an FCS football player. Played 1 year at Alabama State I believe...Fat boy was All Dade County at Carol City.

Safe to say he isnt going to have to pay for college for his Junior. Good thing having him at STA as well he will be developed.

Its crazy that Ross and Plies both played college football. Also Brisco if you know Miami local rap's son is at Chaminade as a youngin and is pretty good. Cam Harris is related to FLO RIDA (think is his uncle). Lot of Football/Rap connections in south florida.
Yup. Ross was All Dade in 93. And went to Albany State for a year. There are some NAMES on that 93 All Dade team. I'm assuming that's Tutu Atwell's family at WR. And I see a bunch of future college and pro players on there.

ross-alldade.jpg

Yup. Ross was All Dade in 93. And went to Albany State for a year. There are some NAMES on that 93 All Dade team. I'm assuming that's Tutu Atwell's family at WR. And I see a bunch of future college and pro players on there.

View attachment 141622
LOL Just scanning the list.

There are a minimum of like 6 "Juniors" of the Dads on the list that are div 1 players or about to be.

You got Tutu Atwells dad...Bottom left #1. Tu Tu ATWELL NFL DRAFT PROSPECT
Lamont Green Jr is an upcoming prospect.
Nate Brooks son is a div 1 player
Corey Lane Jr played at Mnw and went to college
Markeith Cooper Jr played college ball
Rueben Bain Jr is an upcoming star with a UM offer.

https://floridatechsports.com/sports/football/roster/corey-lane/13703

Nate Webster the only sophomore on the list and Omar Rolle the Norland/Carol City hood legend lol

LOL Just scanning the list.

There are a minimum of like 6 "Juniors" of the Dads on the list that are div 1 players or about to be.

You got Tutu Atwells dad...Bottom left #1. Tu Tu ATWELL NFL DRAFT PROSPECT
Lamont Green Jr is an upcoming prospect.
Nate Brooks son is a div 1 player
Corey Lane Jr played at Mnw and went to college
Markeith Cooper Jr played college ball
Rueben Bain Jr is an upcoming star with a UM offer.

https://floridatechsports.com/sports/football/roster/corey-lane/13703

Nate Webster the only sophomore on the list and Omar Rolle the Norland/Carol City hood legend lol

I wonder if the Delancy guy to the left of Ross is related to the Delancy kid that went to Nebraska from Northwestern.

Family genes are sumthin else. lol

Advertisement
Back