The best thing I saw during the UM beatdown of F$U...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
Just about everyone knows how much I hate the Gaytors and SemenHoles. Hate hate hate. Good God, I hate those fvcks.

And I particularly hate how much the Gaytors and SemenHoles try to steal our traditions, and/or minimize ours. In particular, I hate how the Gaytors and SemenHoles (and everyone else in college football) have stolen our "holding up 4 fingers to start the fourth quarter" tradition.

Well...for the first time in my non-alcohol-impacted memory...I DID NOT SEE A SINGLE F$U PLAYER HOLD UP FOUR FINGERS AT THE BEGINING OF THE FOURTH QUARTER. I cannot possibly tell you how happy this made me.

The last time we absolutely SMASHED the SemenHoles was 1988, in the aftermath of the "Seminole Shuffle" video. We were the defending champs, but somehow F$U was the pre-season #1, and then they made THAT VIDEO. Our boys proceeded to dismantle Neon Deion and his crew.

Now, I would point out that Miami had recently started the "four fingers" tradition, so it is entirely possible that F$U had not yet stolen our style. I was also pretty inebriated for that game (later in 1988, I spent the second half of the LSU game in Baton Rouge jail, so I've calmed down a bit since then). But I cannot remember a single UM-F$U game since then where the SemenHoles did not hold up "four fingers" to start the fourth (I've only missed one UM-F$U game since 1986, and fortunately it was the 47-0 beatdown).

In over 30 years, I have not seen a SemenHole team so thoroughly and emotionally devastated to the point where they couldn't even life one arm to display four fingers.

I am grateful that I got to see that glorious F$U humiliation. Thank you, Jesus, you can take me now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's been mentioned, but i really liked JP15 meeting his teammates in the tunnel outside the locker room at the half. not sure that is something we would've seen in years past.

Also, and this comment might bite me, but i really like how our sideline chirps at the other team. Not a few guys, but like 15 of them or in on it. Little things like that shows the team is engaged and behind their teammates even though some might not be playing

Advertisement
Just about everyone knows how much I hate the Gaytors and SemenHoles. Hate hate hate. Good God, I hate those fvcks.

And I particularly hate how much the Gaytors and SemenHoles try to steal our traditions, and/or minimize ours. In particular, I hate how the Gaytors and SemenHoles (and everyone else in college football) have stolen our "holding up 4 fingers to start the fourth quarter" tradition.

Well...for the first time in my non-alcohol-impacted memory...I DID NOT SEE A SINGLE F$U PLAYER HOLD UP FOUR FINGERS AT THE BEGINING OF THE FOURTH QUARTER. I cannot possibly tell you how happy this made me.

The last time we absolutely SMASHED the SemenHoles was 1988, in the aftermath of the "Seminole Shuffle" video. We were the defending champs, but somehow F$U was the pre-season #1, and then they made THAT VIDEO. Our boys proceeded to dismantle Neon Deion and his crew.

Now, I would point out that Miami had recently started the "four fingers" tradition, so it is entirely possible that F$U had not yet stolen our style. I was also pretty inebriated for that game (later in 1988, I spent the second half of the LSU game in Baton Rouge jail, so I've calmed down a bit since then). But I cannot remember a single UM-F$U game since then where the SemenHoles did not hold up "four fingers" to start the fourth (I've only missed one UM-F$U game since 1986, and fortunately it was the 47-0 beatdown).

In over 30 years, I have not seen a SemenHole team so thoroughly and emotionally devastated to the point where they couldn't even life one arm to display four fingers.

I am grateful that I got to see that glorious F$U humiliation. Thank you, Jesus, you can take me now.

I have tried to find evidence that we started the 4 finger tradition for the 4th quarter, but I couldnt. what I found was that Alabama or soemone else invented it. do you have an article or anything saying we invented it? I would love to shove it in every other cfb fan's face that I am friends with.

Advertisement
I have tried to find evidence that we started the 4 finger tradition for the 4th quarter, but I couldnt. what I found was that Alabama or soemone else invented it. do you have an article or anything saying we invented it? I would love to shove it in every other cfb fan's face that I am friends with.
Show your article that Alabama or someone else did....(so you found an Article that said Bama OR someone else invented it??...which one??)...personally I think you're full of Sh*t...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back