Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

Advertisement
It was he taking her teeth out in soul men that made me look at her different.
That's grandma status at that point.

Up to a certain age that's a tough one to get past. Optics aside, think of it from strictly a practical standpoint..😂

Last edited:
This is the correct answer. Would also accept Mrs. LaRusso from the Cobra Kai series:

View attachment 172348
jizz in my pants GIF

Can we move on to a new topic? I’m not a wrestling fan and that was more interesting than the Bible talk so…

Greatest shows of all time. I could easily go with a top 10 but 4-10 is pretty fluid for me at the moment so 1-3 is 1. Breaking Bad 2. The Sopranos and 3. The Wire. The Wire could be higher but gets docked a bit for its final season.

Advertisement
Can we move on to a new topic? I’m not a wrestling fan and that was more interesting than the Bible talk so…

Greatest shows of all time. I could easily go with a top 10 but 4-10 is pretty fluid for me at the moment so 1-3 is 1. Breaking Bad 2. The Sopranos and 3. The Wire. The Wire could be higher but gets docked a bit for its final season.
There is an old thread floating around on this, but this thread is carte blanche, so:

1. Breaking Bad
2. True Detective S1
3. Chernobyl (mini-series but **** it, it's good)
4. Better Call Saul

Been drinking since noon so I'm forgetting some. Wire and Sopranos are Top 10 for me. Yellowstone is gonna **** around and end up on my list too.

And yes, Friends is on there too.

GoT can eat my *** after Thanksgiving dinner.

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. In Living Color
4. Martin (eff yall Martin is an Urban Classic)
5. The Walking Dead

This is a hard list because of genre.

I love the original Law and Order, NY Undercover was dope until they effed it up and killed off Torres....

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. In Living Color
4. Martin (eff yall Martin is an Urban Classic)
5. The Walking Dead
Martin was awesome.
His characters should done some big screen spin offs like the snl guys did with their characters

There is an old thread floating around on this, but this thread is carte blanche, so:

1. Breaking Bad
2. True Detective S1
3. Chernobyl (mini-series but **** it, it's good)
4. Better Call Saul

Been drinking since noon so I'm forgetting some. Wire and Sopranos are Top 10 for me. Yellowstone is gonna **** around and end up on my list too.

GoT can eat my *** after Thanksgiving dinner.

It’s hard for me to judge miniseries against series with multiple seasons. Chernobyl is elite, I loved Watchmen as well. I have to consider a show in its entirety so that takes TD out of the top 10 but season 1 was as good as it gets. BCS is amazing, especially S5. If they stick the landing, I suspect they will, it’ll be top 5.

I’m not as hard on GOT as others but yea that final season took it out of top tier consideration, way too rushed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back