3. Game of Thrones
4. Sopranos
5. Sons of Anarchy
6. Ozark
7. Peaky Blinders
8. Homeland
9. Narcos
10. Oz
The first couple of seasons of Homeland >>>> the last couple seasons of Homeland.

Advertisement
@PIPO
Gloria Delgaldo-Prichett beats em all, though.

View attachment 172344
All fine choices. But for the older, more refined CIS perverts, got to add one to the list as an honorary shout out.

Dont judge me. Lot of men want to give it to Mrs. Robinson back in the day. She had that look like she wanted to get down with the nasty stuff.

1642194894680.png

Advice to all:

Plan for after NSD and hope for the best. Now Carry on!!!

So, hottest movie mom? Kitty Cat or Stiffler’s Mom:

jane seymour call me kitty cat GIF

Or

roadshow films GIF
Not a movie, but lowkey Mike’s mom from Stranger Things is nice, Cara Buono. Also played Christopher Moltisanti’s wife in S6 of Sopranos.
D75A0B3B-DE23-47FA-9E96-90C942D2C0FA.jpeg

Also need to thrown in Linda Cardellini cause it’d be a sin not to
1642195386980.jpeg

Advertisement
1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. In Living Color
4. Martin (eff yall Martin is an Urban Classic)
5. The Walking Dead

This is a hard list because of genre.

I love the original Law and Order, NY Undercover was dope until they effed it up and killed off Torres....
My best friends all work at the same store together many moons ago. Some how All 5 seasons of Martin And The Boondocks ( I think it was only 2 season at that time) made in to the break room. Made a long story short, for few years all our lighter hue brethrens were quoting Martin. It was a cult classic.

One of my favorite episodes from Martin, when his landlord was trying raise his rent. He told them wasnt paying the 5, everyone thought he was talking $500 or 5% and he was talking $5 dollars lol.

To this day, any time my boys and I see some thing way to expensive, we like " Tickets are how? $1300? Nah bruh I cant pay the 5"

The Americans was awesome.

Just started watching Frontier on Netflix. It’s not an all-time great, but it’s still a fun watch.

24 is my favorite of all time. I also liked Lost before the final couple seasons.
I'm about to start catching up on Better Call Saul. Finally gave up waiting on Netflix to add season 5 and am just going to buy it.

I know I would've liked 24 but I waited too long to start it and then all of a sudden I was like 26 seasons behind. OT- I've actually met Kiefer Sutherland twice and he is easily top 5 in my coolest celebrity list.

I wanted to hate on Lost for some reason but I ended up really liking it. I mean someone may have even been cutting onions at my house during that last scene in the church.

All fine choices. But for the older, more refined CIS perverts, got to add one to the list as an honorary shout out.

Dont judge me. Lot of men want to give it to Mrs. Robinson back in the day. She had that look like she wanted to get down with the nasty stuff.

View attachment 172375
I knew who it was when I saw the pic and didn't even read who it was.

The first hot TV mom. Mrs Robinson.

That woman was hot.

Advertisement
In no particular order but these need to be on any list

The Office
Seinfeld
Cheers
Chapelle Show
Sopranos
Good Times
Mad Men

In no particular order but these need to be on any list

The Office
Seinfeld
Cheers
Chapelle Show
Sopranos
Good Times
Mad Men
I can respect that list as it seems you prefer comedy like I do. I've never seen Sopranos or Mad Men. 24 was ehh to me, entertaining but a little ridiculous for me. It was cool to see a lot of people who got their start in that show go on to be big hits in other tv shows.

Advertisement
1. The Sopranos
2. The Wire
3. Westworld
4. True Detective
5. The Young Pope/ New Pope
6. The Chappelle Show
7. Boardwalk Empire
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
9. The X-Files
10. Martin
11. The Wonder Years
12. In Living Color
13. Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
14. The Wayans Bros
15. Tough Crowd
16. Boy Meets World
17. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
18. That 70’s Show
19. NewsRadio
20. Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
21. New York Undercover
22. Clueless
23. The Steve Harvey Show
24. The Bernie Mac Show
25. The Jamie Foxx Show

I can respect that list as it seems you prefer comedy like I do. I've never seen Sopranos or Mad Men. 24 was ehh to me, entertaining but a little ridiculous for me. It was cool to see a lot of people who got their start in that show go on to be big hits in other tv shows.
Yeah these are all objective. To me 24 had me on edge as much as any show I’ve ever watched. But I love funny so it does influence my taste buds. I haven’t watched some other shows yet that are typically on a list like this. Madmen was outstanding. I love that time period too so that helped.

1. The Sopranos
2. The Wire
3. Westworld
4. True Detective
5. The Young Pope/ New Pope
6. The Chappelle Show
7. Boardwalk Empire
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
9. The X-Files
10. Martin
11. The Wonder Years
12. In Living Color
13. Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
14. The Wayans Bros
15. Tough Crowd
16. Boy Meets World
17. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
18. That 70’s Show
19. NewsRadio
20. Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
21. New York Undercover
22. Clueless
23. The Steve Harvey Show
24. The Bernie Mac Show
25. The Jamie Foxx Show
I don’t agree with some of this but I love how thorough you are with any list lol. You are missing some big ones man.

Good call on True Detective, In Living Color and Wonder Years. I need to watch The Wire and Boardwalk Empire. Just never got around to it.

I don’t agree with some of this but I love how thorough you are with any list lol. You are missing some big ones man.

Good call on True Detective, In Living Color and Wonder Years. I need to watch The Wire and Boardwalk Empire. Just never got around to it.
Some of the big shows like 24 or Breaking Bad, I’ve never seen.

Advertisement
Back