Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

View attachment 171006

This scene should have ended the series. In my opinion they butchered it after this.
In reality the decisions they made to cut characters and plots (like MAJOR ones) from the books out of the show before this scene came back and bit them in the *** later. Plus the showrunners clearly wanted out and had literally zero idea how to end it without book material....and they're horrible writers ..

Advertisement
Great actor, loved him in Bosch
Before 2020, it was one of the best detective shows. It went downhill in the last season. It looks like the writers just got lazy.

Every crime show has a tendency to rely of superhackers that can illegally get information in a few keystrokes. Then you couple it with a forensics person who can, off the top of their head, identify a two block range where this specific mold spore grows. That way they can focus on the interpersonal soap opera drama between the characters.

Just finished Goliath on Amazon. Had some weak stretches but is a pretty solid little 4 season show.

Best shows EVER is tough but The Americans imo is the best recent show with one of the absolute best series finals ever.

Just finished Goliath on Amazon. Had some weak stretches but is a pretty solid little 4 season show.

Best shows EVER is tough but The Americans imo is the best recent show with one of the absolute best series finals ever.
The Americans was awesome.

Just started watching Frontier on Netflix. It’s not an all-time great, but it’s still a fun watch.

24 is my favorite of all time. I also liked Lost before the final couple seasons.

Advertisement
Advice to all:

Plan for after NSD and hope for the best. Now Carry on!!!

So, hottest movie mom? Kitty Cat or Stiffler’s Mom:

jane seymour call me kitty cat GIF

Or

roadshow films GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back