Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

Nina Myers broke my heart in season 1 💔❤️‍🩹
Pretty sure that season 1 ending was voted one of the most shocking finales in television history. Granted….that was back in the early 2000s.

Still, what a simply fantastic show. I read somewhere they might try to bring it back one more time with Bauer in it. The cliffhanger we were left with at the end of the final season was unacceptable, lol.

Advertisement
The Shield is criminally underrated when talking about fantastic things shows. Almost no one watched it but it is so **** good and the final season/denouement is one of televisions finest ever.
Absolutely. The guy that wrote some the shield went on to write sons of anarchy as well.
Criminally underrated show.

Pretty sure that season 1 ending was voted one of the most shocking finales in television history. Granted….that was back in the early 2000s.

Still, what a simply fantastic show. I read somewhere they might try to bring it back one more time with Bauer in it. The cliffhanger we were left with at the end of the final season was unacceptable, lol.

The biggest heartbreaker of them all.. they need to make amends.

The Wire Omar GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boardwalk Empire should get more attention in these sort of discussions. One of the best, most complete endings, to an unbelievable TV series IMO

My favorite show will always be Californication. Hank Moody is the GOAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game of thrones still even with a bad season was GOAT to me. Breaking bad is second
Was about to say: take out the final season's meltdown, and that's easily near or at the Top for me.

Peaky Blinders is also awesome, excited for the upcoming season. Currently watching Boardwalk Empire, love it.

Advertisement
Back