The best athletes ever?

Advertisement
This is pretty simple....Nanu...The World's Greatest Athlete....

Advertisement
Some of the greatest of all time never got paid a dime never recognized that even Michael Jordan would bow to in amazement.
So just because they make millions mean nothing, you find these athletes all alone as people walking by saying oh my look at the girl or boy OMG .

GOCANES

Advertisement
It would be silly to say jordan is the greatest athlete of all time, but its on point to say he has been the Greatest basketball player of all time thus far.

People think im trippin but i go when it comes to 2 guards my top 3 goes like this:

#1 Jordan
#2 wade (you put wade any of those same laker's team specifically when the laker's played Detriot and the 1st time they played Boston and they winning both those championships!)
#3 kobe

And anybody that knows their basketball knows jason kidd use to lock kobe up on the blocks many times, against d-wade he was to small, was always one of my favorite d-wade plays, the other one was against san antonio when he left manu in the dust, but for this go to the 3:02 sec mark when he got kidd looking like a kid, big boy basketball:

In fact people dont want to admit it but wade is better than lebron, go to the 6:23mark, watch manu getting left in the dust, lol!

Advertisement
6”8 250 and just as athletic and skilled as the 6”6 200 Goat. Will likely be averaging the same stats, 27-7-7 in the next 2 plus years as there is no signs of skill decline ..Also wilt Needs to be mentioned. Was a world class athlete

Advertisement
Wilt was a heck of an athlete. Dude could have played any sport he wanted. People think he was just tall, but the man was very strong, and could jump through the roof. Not a lot of people could block Kareem’s sky hook, but Wilt could, and near the end of his career.

Advertisement
Back