The Bank (team edition) 1/29

View as article
I am 100% sure no fan has ever said that. I've seen an idiot or 2 wish he leave but the majority have been people explaining that he was overemphasized.

I’m in Cancun so I’m not gonna pull receipts but there were literally dozens of ****sticks on this site hoping he’d go to the league or go with TVD to Wisconsin. DMoney should market Miami Hurricane drool cups. He’d make a fortune.

Advertisement
Why does every other team on planet Earth have receivers wide open and our Miami Hurricanes have to make contested catches every single play?

1675050488610.gif

I’m in Cancun so I’m not gonna pull receipts but there were literally dozens of ****sticks on this site hoping he’d go to the league or go with TVD to Wisconsin. DMoney should market Miami Hurricane drool cups. He’d make a fortune.
Yep. And then there were the ones who claim “he’s stealing snaps” from the younger guys…..

i agree that some nitwits here wanted him gone with TVD to Wisconsin.

also, say hi to lamar (choker in chief) and his crew when you see him on the beach in Cancún.

I’m sure our fans will say he’s a useless piece of ****, but Restrepo is gonna have a monster year again.

Working with the corpse of TVD, a true freshman, and a project, he earned targets on 26% of his routes run (yes, earning targets is a skill) and gained more yards per route run against zone and man than Keon Coleman, Ainias Smith, Roman Wilson, AD Mitchell, and several other NFL picks. Yes, this chart is wrong because it’s listing the 2024 draft WR class, and Restrepo is obviously coming back. But he’s gonna eat, again, and Ward is gonna pepper him with targets, again, because he’s a really good college football player.

View attachment 281366

I remember when we were recruiting X everyone wanted him at safety an talked like there was no way he'd ever be good enough to play WR at Miami! Now look at him! I love X dude plays with heart if everyone on the team left it on the field like that kid we'd be champions! I couldn't stand TVD dude reminded me a lot of Kayaa (id take Kayaa anyday) in the way he wasn't gonna win you games put up stats but played with no fire no leadership! I think Cam balls out breaks records this year!

Advertisement
I’m sure our fans will say he’s a useless piece of ****, but Restrepo is gonna have a monster year again.

Working with the corpse of TVD, a true freshman, and a project, he earned targets on 26% of his routes run (yes, earning targets is a skill) and gained more yards per route run against zone and man than Keon Coleman, Ainias Smith, Roman Wilson, AD Mitchell, and several other NFL picks. Yes, this chart is wrong because it’s listing the 2024 draft WR class, and Restrepo is obviously coming back. But he’s gonna eat, again, and Ward is gonna pepper him with targets, again, because he’s a really good college football player.

View attachment 281366
Cam's black pepper > TVD's white salt

It was unbearable seeing a lot of fans hate on X between the BC game and bowl game.

I remember fans complaining that he was getting too many targets all year…well that tends to happen when you’re the only guy CONSISTENTLY running good hard routes and catch the ball.

Advertisement
Is it true that young Mr. Thomas arrived with what would essentially be an NFI tag in the NFL?

It’s not a trust-worthy source, so I ask here.

I know he got hurt in-season early (mid-September) and it’s been 5-months since the procedure. How can this dude not be ready for conditioning?

Advertisement
It was unbearable seeing a lot of fans hate on X between the BC game and bowl game.

I remember fans complaining that he was getting too many targets all year…well that tends to happen when you’re the only guy CONSISTENTLY running good hard routes and catch the ball.
I love X but that just isn’t true. There were many plays where other options were wide open. TVD forced that sh*t in like a hillybilly with a sheep on a ledge.

That isn’t x’s fault but there were plenty of times he was doubled teamed and TVD still pushed it in for incomplete pass or interception.

I love X but that just isn’t true. There were many plays where other options were wide open. TVD forced that sh*t in like a hillybilly with a sheep on a ledge.

That isn’t x’s fault but there were plenty of times he was doubled teamed and TVD still pushed it in for incomplete pass or interception.
@Hoyacane1620 How can you disagree with what I’m saying? I’m not blasting X HIMSELF.. He works harder than anyone but the film doesn’t lie. X is my favorite WR, but clearly forcing the ball to him.

Advertisement

I remember multiple times the announcers pointed out WRs running down field wide open as he hit X for a 8 yard gain.

Advertisement
Back