The Bank (team edition) 1/29

View as article
i disagree that the ball was "forced " to X. It's a tired narrative on this board.

For me it was never about X. He balled. But whether it was the other WRs' play, TVD's and the other QBs' or Dawson/Mario's play calling, our offense was sorely lacking everywhere else when we really needed it.

Advertisement
I love X but that just isn’t true. There were many plays where other options were wide open. TVD forced that sh*t in like a hillybilly with a sheep on a ledge.

That isn’t x’s fault but there were plenty of times he was doubled teamed and TVD still pushed it in for incomplete pass or interception.
I can see I’m likely alone on this. . I’m not sure why,,,, Can someone explain to me what I’m missing?

I’m just saying TVD had multiple throws either incomplete or an interception that was forced to X.
Please educate me I can be humbled.

I just eat
i disagree that the ball was "forced " to X. It's a tired narrative on this board.
@Caneoverhere Just confirmed announcers pointing out how WRs wide open and him forcing it to X.
A
I’m just going to get back into game film and point it out for you. Off the top of my head the first INT in the GaTech game he throws it to X who was triple covered in the endzone.

I can see I’m likely alone on this. . I’m not sure why,,,, Can someone explain to me what I’m missing?

I’m just saying TVD had multiple throws either incomplete or an interception that was forced to X.
Please educate me I can be humbled.

I just eat

@Caneoverhere Just confirmed announcers pointing out how WRs wide open and him forcing it to X.
A
I’m just going to get back into game film and point it out for you. Off the top of my head the first INT in the GaTech game he throws it to X who was triple covered in the endzone.
Van Dyke made many terrible decisions with the ball in his hands this past season. This is not news.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Restrepo is a legit All-ACC performer.

Van Dyke made many terrible decisions with the ball in his hands this past season. This is not news.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Restrepo is a legit All-ACC performer.
I said that and said he is one of my favorite players on the team. I was ecstatic when he decided to return.

I am 100% team X, that doesn’t change the fact that TVD tried to force to X; making bad decisions, Ints, and missed open WRs.

Advertisement
Back