The Bank (team edition) 1/29

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of the "blink" test, I had a chance to see the OL working out last week. So, one guy stood out physically and it was not Kinsler, Samson, or Mauigoa all of whom are monster humans. Rather, it was Markel Bell. He towers over the rest of the group. He stands out. Dude is literally Frankenstein and I mean that in a good way. No idea if he can play or not, but he certainly looks the part. I'm always skeptical when I see 6'8" labels but that one appears legit. Mario has his warts but he can certainly recruit "first off the bus" guys that at least look the part.

Also, for those who care, I hope I'm not violating state secrets, but I saw Ajay Allen a couple weeks ago in an arm sling (shoulder?) and today I am 95% sure I saw Mark Fletcher in a soft boot cast. He was on one of those scooters where one leg is elevated and the other pushes it.

Speaking of the "blink" test, I had a chance to see the OL working out last week. So, one guy stood out physically and it was not Kinsler, Samson, or Mauigoa all of whom are monster humans. Rather, it was Markel Bell. He towers over the rest of the group. He stands out. Dude is literally Frankenstein and I mean that in a good way. No idea if he can play or not, but he certainly looks the part. I'm always skeptical when I see 6'8" labels but that one appears legit. Mario has his warts but he can certainly recruit "first off the bus" guys that at least look the part.

Also, for those who care, I hope I'm not violating state secrets, but I saw Ajay Allen a couple weeks ago in an arm sling (shoulder?) and today I am 95% sure I saw Mark Fletcher in a soft boot cast. He was on one of those scooters where one leg is elevated and the other pushes it.

First game, first guy who lines up against Markel Bell:

1706640532792.png

I disagree. I think this narrative is brought to life because of the lack or inability of our QBs this past year, as @Brooklyndee has stated before.
This! Thank you for debunking this garbage narrative. We had the best WR combo in the ACC where our QB was hot garbage for 4 games and Emory was dialed back to a super conservative game plan in two games. Thats half of the season in games. If we had mid-competent and consistent QB play the entire season, we'd have 4 more wins and WR's in the top 5 in the country. Not to mention, maybe even our TE's getting to eat more. TVD ****ed us last year.

Advertisement
This! Thank you for debunking this garbage narrative. We had the best WR combo in the ACC where our QB was hot garbage for 4 games and Emory was dialed back to a super conservative game plan in two games. Thats half of the season in games. If we had mid-competent and consistent QB play the entire season, we'd have 4 more wins and WR's in the top 5 in the country. Not to mention, maybe even our TE's getting to eat more. TVD ****ed us last year.
Precisely. I believe we have a **** good receiver room and Cam will highlight their capabilities much more than weve seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back