The Bank (team edition) 1/29

View as article
Advertisement
I really hope CJ gets some serious burn this year. Would love to see some 2 rb sets with him and Fletcher and/or Citizen. Run CJ on on end arouds and then run the other two up the middle off same play. Big play waiting,

As long as Cam is who we think he is, we should be good this year. Like playoff good.

Zion Nelson update ? Lol
Animated GIF

Advertisement
We will see how Citizen looks in spring. Big opportunity with Fletcher out. I also heard Emory may be ready for spring, but not confirmed.
So you’re saying Emory’s none throwing arm is now part machine 🦾?????…. and moving forward implement the Emory Stiffer as a 🕺 dance 💃 trend is going to be as easy as the Hokey Pokey? Merica!!🇺🇸Fock Yeah!!!😝

Advertisement
I really hope CJ gets some serious burn this year. Would love to see some 2 rb sets with him and Fletcher and/or Citizen. Run CJ on on end arouds and then run the other two up the middle off same play. Big play waiting,

As long as Cam is who we think he is, we should be good this year. Like playoff good.
The lions offense should definitely be a getting dissected… fletcher/CJ to Montgomery/Gibbs with WRs who are stretching the field making plays.

Advertisement

I love the play you described but it just seems a bit too complex for Mario/Dawson.

Advertisement
What are you talking about? He’s been a known EE for a long time now. It’s never been a mystery or up in the air.
What the he11 you saying what are you talking about for? since people started enrolling early this month whenever someone asked did trader enroll early there were literally crickets everytime so of course people would be confused about it

Anyone know if chance robinson is on campus yet? Or when he does

Feel like he gonna surprise alot of people, jojo ceiling is way higher but chance looks like a polished wr

He’s going to fight to be the starter in 2025. Could make a great bridge to the Nickel era.
I like “Puff the Magic Dragon” better as his nickname,but I’m so ecstatic with the upgrades in the QB room. I expect him to push Ward hard and we could be having one of the best QBs in CFB to go along with one of the top back-ups. Then definitely one of if the best #3’s in Emory. He is a non-stop worker, who breaths football. And of course we hope to see Jacurri make an even stronger jump in development going into year 3. If he doubles his development from year 2 to 3 versus the play his first season to big improvements in the bowl game….we fucccin!

Hands down all of a sudden we go from a broken QB room to the best in the nation!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back