The Bank (camp version) (8/3)

Emory will be the next great UM QB
Emory was a steal. Brown is about to be passed up.
Not calling either of you out in particular necessarily but I've seen this sentiment all across the board, and like, uhm, what are we basing this off of? Because Canesville or whoever reported that he had good accuracy in a drill? I mean, I hope the kid is a future stud but let's pump the brakes on this talk. Everyone looks good in practice, in particular the backup QBs (who are always of course the best players on the team).

It's crazy that as quickly as some of you can decide on practice reports (?) that someone who has played 0:00 of CFB is the next great one, some will just as quickly cast aside Brown based on game time in his FR campaign that he shouldn't even have gotten but for injuries (and Garcia and Gattis).

Advertisement
Any word on Jaleel Skinner? Haven't heard much about him. Is he injured or did I miss something?

Not calling either of you out in particular necessarily but I've seen this sentiment all across the board, and like, uhm, what are we basing this off of? Because Canesville or whoever reported that he had good accuracy in a drill? I mean, I hope the kid is a future stud but let's pump the brakes on this talk. Everyone looks good in practice, in particular the backup QBs (who are always of course the best players on the team).

It's crazy that as quickly as some of you can decide on practice reports (?) that someone who has played 0:00 of CFB is the next great one, some will just as quickly cast aside Brown based on game time in his FR campaign that he shouldn't even have gotten but for injuries (and Garcia and Gattis).
Emory has been the talk of the QB room since spring. So uh yeah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s up with Jahfari Harvey and Chantz Williams?

These guys have received a lot of hype from the board in years past and are supposed to be peaking right about now, but their lunch seems to be haven taken by Akheem Mesidor, Nyjalik Kelly and Ruben Bain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back