The Bank (8/15) (Camp Edition)

Advertisement
I wish they'd move Sagapolu to Center. His body type is better suited for OC. I could see a very strong 2nd unit with Sagapolu at OC, Sampson LT, McCoy RG/LG, Kinsler RT.
I’ve posted the same about Sagapolu and Seymour. Knowing Mirabal cross trains all of his OLineman, I’ve just come to the conclusion that they don’t trust them to make the line calls.

Marshall for guidry
Houston for dawson

Both of their units were #1 in the G5
Don’t forget MTSU for TVD. Aside from all of the offseason improvements he should be better not having to face their vaunted DL

Think About It GIF by Identity

Lack of raw Speed & fluidity; plus he was primarily a Safety in HS.

His future IMO is at SS, especially if Damari ends up starting at Boundary.
From reports, it sounded like he could run and was a dude with legit speed. Is your lack of raw speed comment something you saw in person with him?

From reports, it sounded like he could run and was a dude with legit speed. Is your lack of raw speed comment something you saw in person with him?
Tape from UF game when he got beat for a 74yd TD by Daejon Reynolds on a Post route. He was getting cooked most of the game.

He also ran on average an 11.25 in the 100m coming out of HS with his best time being 11.02.

You can't really put much stock in camp reports, everything reporters say usually over-inflated because they're being fed limited information from the staff & they don't get to see full practices.

Advertisement
Our top WR last year had 370 yards. If the feedback we're getting is nobody is really standing out I would imagine that means this is going to be a weak unit again, which is a problem.

Bite my head off all you want but it's a massive problem that this didn't get fixed and it's going to cost us games if the unit is below average again.
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Tape from UF game when he got beat for a 74yd TD by Daejon Reynolds on a Post route. He was getting cooked most of the game.

He also ran on average an 11.25 in the 100m coming out of HS with his best time being 11.02.

You can't really put much stock in camp reports, everything reporters say usually over-inflated because they're being fed limited information from the staff & they don't get to see full practices.
Gotcha but his best game that year was the Florida game. I watch the tape of that game and he look liked he played pretty dang good Aside from that play. Might move him to safety as he’s probably our third best safety.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. UNC with Chip Lindsey and NCSU with Doeren as HC will try to run the ball down Miami’s throat. And chit *** GT will want to.
I don't think those coaches look at this team and say " were gonna run the ball they don't have Tony Siragusa and Casey Adam's anchoring the middle"

I’ve posted the same about Sagapolu and Seymour. Knowing Mirabal cross trains all of his OLineman, I’ve just come to the conclusion that they don’t trust them to make the line calls.
Logical and I agree. Without a perfect depth chart, which never happens anyway, may as well put a very smart, good interior lineman that’s been in the program a few years like Rivers at center, and put one of these phenoms at tackle and let them get better on the fly.

They may have pushed for Cristobal when Samson struggled a bit at first? I can’t remember the timeline exactly. But now I think what they’re showing is they have more confidence in the younger guys going in at tackle (could even be Mauigoa who knows) than putting one of these guys down the depth chart at center if something happens to Lee

Advertisement

From what I heard recently he was one of better players but he definitely in running in "star" position for whatever thats worth.. Player spoke highly of him..

Logical and I agree. Without a perfect depth chart, which never happens anyway, may as well put a very smart, good interior lineman that’s been in the program a few years like Rivers at center, and put one of these phenoms at tackle and let them get better on the fly.

They may have pushed for Cristobal when Samson struggled a bit at first? I can’t remember the timeline exactly. But now I think what they’re showing is they have more confidence in the younger guys going in at tackle (could even be Mauigoa who knows) than putting one of these guys down the depth chart at center if something happens to Lee
I’ve always thought Cristobal was brought in to be the 3rd team/scout team center that would move into the back role in the unfortunate event they were not satisfied with any of the other guys they cross trained there. Even if he never sees the field, there’s value to having a guy be able to run the scout team line for us.

I am hopeful Rivers/McCoy or Francis can man the position if needed. Hopefully it never comes to that.

I’ve always thought Cristobal was brought in to be the 3rd team/scout team center that would move into the back role in the unfortunate event they were not satisfied with any of the other guys they cross trained there. Even if he never sees the field, there’s value to having a guy be able to run the scout team line for us.

I am hopeful Rivers/McCoy or Francis can man the position if needed. Hopefully it never comes to that.

Don’t get me started on Cristobal smh. One of the more disappointing moves by Mario.

What happened to Denis? I thought he would also be a backup center. Either way, we should be in good shape with Rivers at center should Lee go down, with Samson or McCoy or Zion able to step in at OT

Advertisement
We have 3 total tackles Zion doesn’t count. How is that a plethora of depth?

I wasn’t speaking on guard but yeah we aren’t deep there either. Our line is paper thin. I think the starting unit can be really good but 1 injury away from a big mess.
Hey stupid face shut the **** up were trying to enjoy our kool aid

Advertisement
Back