The Bank (7/6)

macho-man-king.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing mixed things and don't want to be premature. I'll put something out before they announce.
Put it out tonight? Collins announces at midday tomorrow. I think he comes here. I trust our staff to have worked him hard over the previous week.

Advertisement
I was saying this in another thread, word I got from @TheCribMedia was that Antione Jackson's commitment set a tone for a lot of 2024 kids. That was a big deal.

I'm also extremely impressed with the national recruiting. These are highly ranked kids from all over the country.

I've always believed Mario could be a more deadly recruiter at Miami than he ever was at Oregon.
Coral Gables is a lot easier to sell than Eugene.

I've heard (from two separate people with inside knowledge) that Mario is an absolute savage. He will chew his staff out if they are not recruiting their *** off first fvckin' thing in the morning. They say he's difficult to work for. His grind is on another level. But hey 🤷🏻‍♂️...

They say the same things about Saban.

The more I'm around the program, and the more I hear inside scoops, the more I think we are about to build a dynasty. 🤞🏻

Thing is, you just gotta make sure you got more *** than Mario has teeth.

Advertisement
Yea the game he took me to was Kirby Freeman's 1/14 game orbsome crap like that.

What an experience lol. I sometimes question why I like UM.

1st game I watch: UM v LSU bowl game 2004. We lose 40-3.

1st game I go to: Kirby Freeman trash performance vs NC St

My bday, last game of the OB: We get crushed a billion to zero versus Virginia.

So much disappointment throughout the years. I clearly like pain.
My first in person game was that ******* lsu bowl game. I feel your pain my guy

Advertisement
Back