The Bank (7/27)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
How in the world is the owner of this site not able to say "****" without an * in the middle? Other than that, good ****. See, I shouldn't be able to say it.

Advertisement
There's work to do there. I think we have a better shot with David Hicks than people think.

Is it just lack of targets, staff still working their Board, big Joe can’t recruit(as some hinted when he was hired) or a little bit of all that and no reason to worry just yet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
- RB TreVonte’ Citizen remains in line for early playing time. It would not surprise me at all if he’s starting at one point of the season. A team source said he is “an amazing kid, smart as sh*t” and brings toughness to the team. It goes without saying that he's built like an NFL RB and has big-time athletic ability. He may also factor on special teams.
Mario out here guaranteeing starting spots. 😞

The gator was right.

/s

Last edited:
Y’all that have seen him play, is he more like a Harvin type who we can line up in multiple spots vs a bellcow 25 carry a game guy?
He’s not really a running back IMO. He’s being recruited because he has elite track speed but doesn’t have the size, vision or balance to be a regular every down back. He’s more likely a RB/WR combo who could end up returning kicks too. If he gets the ball in space he’s gone

Advertisement
Back