The Bank (7/19)

View as article
Ahhhh the demise of the $EC Bagman in the era of the NIL is apparently greatly exaggerated. Since he can't work on a student visa ( not eligible for NIL deals in the US), he is vulnerable to $EC Bagmen with McDonald suitcases of crypto currency & cash available in Tuscaloosa. So this recruitment should get real interesting.

Go Canes The f1 student visa has some limits to it.
I doubt that's it. If any school has experience with foreign students, it's Miami. Has to be NIL related.
The F1 student Visa does have some limits to it. But I’ve seen enough kids on scholarships w an F1 to know there’s a way around NIL stuff.

There’s a ton of Canadian hockey players here in the us on scholarship. I bet some of them are getting nil.

But like it’s been said the sec bagmen may have an advantage here w the limitations

Advertisement
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Be better than The Gap

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I couldn’t imagine the ******* beating I would have got from my old man if I would have been chasing money & ****ing coaches around as a 17 year old kid. I guess respect & being a stand-up guy is just a dead thing in todays world.

You're assuming that if the option to make a boat load of money was there your dad wouldn't be fine with it. One thing I've learned is that what you know about someone often goes out the door when the opportunity to make a lot of money is present.

I believe Olaus would be wrapped up with a bow if it wasn’t for an issue with him and not being a citizen. Bama can use their tactics to counteract Miami doing things the right way.
The Bama way would get the guy deported. Not that hard for us to help get him a Student Visa. I would think there's a fair number of Immigration Lawyers in Miami. Just a hunch. :)

You're assuming that if the option to make a boat load of money was there your dad wouldn't be fine with it. One thing I've learned is that what you know about someone often goes out the door when the opportunity to make a lot of money is present.
It's easy to do the "right thing" when you're not the one getting money thrown at you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back