The Bank (7/12)

Advertisement
Meaning better than? Lol normally I can follow.
I'd assume.

Jonathan Cline took an OV here June 24. His other OV sports aren't impressive - Memphis, ECU, and UCF. Ranks #894 nationally.

Chase Bisontis visited in late April, but made a top 5 after without us. #57 nationally. Has taken 4/5 OVs to the schools in his top 5.

Logan Howland OVed here June 16th but committed to Oklahona July 9th. #542 nationally.

Connor Lew took an OV here June 10. His other OVs this far were to Clemson, UGA, and Auburn, so he's probably ranked higher than the #813 nationally he's ranked by 247.

Advertisement
And my comment had nothing to do with the class & everything to do with you said NO BIG TIME PLAYERS IN THE TRENCHES... #1dt in the country qualifies as a big time player in the trenches. Hence why I said" you mean besides him" micanor Regis was also highly productive and had his ranking drop because he had a bad injury coming in. I appreciate you trying to give me lessons though in what it takes to win in football not in 7 on 7 though. So again a recap. My comment was about one player you apparently disregarded when you called the entire class weak as fvck despite the fact it was the #1 class in the country and again the discussion was about recruiting rankings. Not results. Will this class be weak as fvck when we have 15-17 at 3 positions?
All I’m simply saying that class was weak and highly overrated. It was weakly structure. That’s when UM still had some relevance and kids wanted to be here. And all the MNW kids wanted to stay home. But the class wasn’t built off good old school scout work. Didn’t have a backbone. Tell me how a class off 32 players. 17 are 3* only 2 Olineman, 2 undersize DE both 6”2 2 DT the highly touted one u talking about Marcus Forston was highly overrrated. Man a cop now in GA. Regis was a 3*. Only one CB but 4 Safety 6LB 7WR I’ll take 15-17 at 3 positions as long then 3 position is the trenches and front 7. Take 5 and 3-4-5 to play Dline depending on the set. 6 LB 4 Safety and 7 WR not going to wing you football games. The trenches are. That class was highly overrated. N this class be by far way better. Cuz we loading up on the trenches then put FL speed at the skills position. But I hear where u coming from just agree to disagree u still the goat.

All I’m simply saying that class was weak and highly overrated. It was weakly structure. That’s when UM still had some relevance and kids wanted to be here. And all the MNW kids wanted to stay home. But the class wasn’t built off good old school scout work. Didn’t have a backbone. Tell me how a class off 32 players. 17 are 3* only 2 Olineman, 2 undersize DE both 6”2 2 DT the highly touted one u talking about Marcus Forston was highly overrrated. Man a cop now in GA. Regis was a 3*. Only one CB but 4 Safety 6LB 7WR I’ll take 15-17 at 3 positions as long then 3 position is the trenches and front 7. Take 5 and 3-4-5 to play Dline depending on the set. 6 LB 4 Safety and 7 WR not going to wing you football games. The trenches are. That class was highly overrated. N this class be by far way better. Cuz we loading up on the trenches then put FL speed at the skills position. But I hear where u coming from just agree to disagree u still the goat.
See when you bring up results I'll agree. BUT I also know how much onion was responsible for those results. Anyways,enough of that. Just glad we're past the experimental staphs.

Kirkland & kinsler as well as freeling are battling for one spot. With freeling on the outside looking in. Only way tinilau ain't part of this class is if he doesn't want to stick. We're VERY high on him.
I love Freeling as a prospect. I think he has a tremendous athletic profile and upside, moves so well for his size. he would be an absolute take in my book but I understand the numbers game.

Advertisement
Kirkland & kinsler as well as freeling are battling for one spot. With freeling on the outside looking in. Only way tinilau ain't part of this class is if he doesn't want to stick. We're VERY high on him.
Yeah I seen man wanna push out Frankie and I'm like brah do u see how big that boi is. One redshirt and a couple offseason and him and Chris Johnson could be the steal of the class. It just doesn't look **** on recruiting pages. Dem man gonna work their *** off cuz they weren't pampered with recruiting attention.

I have never seen Proctor mentioned on the board… just saying.

5F61E56B-E4BB-4651-AC8B-E086A898C3B6.jpeg

Advertisement
See when you bring up results I'll agree. BUT I also know how much onion was responsible for those results. Anyways,enough of that. Just glad we're past the experimental staphs.

In short, our coaching staff has done a lot of kids a disservice during our down time. It wasn't malicious, but they just weren't good enough to develop and then showcase the talent we did get. That sucks for all those guys as there's no way we got as many recruits that had a lot of other great offers to then just be average here. Talent wasn't elite (it may have been in some cases) across the board, but it was better than it showed.

It’s pretty easy to sound like a genius 15 years late too

Literally no one ever called Forston overrated and it grinds my gears when people act like they knew back then

Anyway like you said…all in the past now

Advertisement
It’s pretty easy to sound like a genius 15 years late too

Literally no one ever called Forston overrated and it grinds my gears when people act like they knew back then

Anyway like you said…all in the past now
I did. And when you from Miami FL and went to Miami Jackson MNW arc rival and had family members that play with and against him then will know. And the tape wasn’t all that impressive. On every play the man was just bullrushing. No shed blocking. No hand movements, didn’t have a aggressive quick first steps. He was suppose to be a 3 tech DT that try playing like a 0 Tech NT. Can work on In HS cuz South Fla don’t have big lineman’s on a consistent basic. Basically was just playing bully ball and we all know that’s not going to work on the next level. The same reason I say Nesta Jade Silveria wasn’t going to work. Undersize DT that just want to bull rush. Can work in HS but college need them h af movements.

Advertisement
Back