The Bank (6/11)

It’s weird this needs explained

First off this isn’t even really how Mario does things

Second, these big prospects usually have a group effort and announcement set aside for the spotlight

So a commitment over the weekend from those level of guys would have shocked me

Advertisement
In latest Through the Smoke pod, Gaby rates Miami sitting best with the following DL.

1. Breland
2. Stewart
3. Simmons
4. Stone
5. McCray

Says we are IN IT for all and all are reciprocating interest, but really, really emphasized the top three. Pretty much identical to D$'s report from yesterday. That's a great sign.

Guys, can you imagine really pulling even the first two?

Good. Lord.

In latest Through the Smoke pod, Gaby rates Miami sitting best with the following DL.

1. Breland
2. Stewart
3. Simmons
4. Stone
5. McCray

Says we are IN IT for all and all are reciprocating interest, but really, really emphasized the top three. Pretty much identical to D$'s report from yesterday. That's a great sign.

Good. Lord.
Landing those guys right there would change the program. 2 of them depending on who could change the entire defense.

Advertisement
Landing those guys right there would change the program. 2 of them depending on who could change the entire defense.

And don't forget I *think* Gaby is just talking about the guys who took an OV last week. Don't forget about Justin Scott, who is the only one out of all these guys to have a crystal ball to the good guys right now. He's taking his OV this upcoming weekend.

Scott, Breland, and Stewart? Sure.

These big stars are going to want to schedule their announcements

It takes time

June and July won’t be quiet at all imo

Prepare yourself. There will probably be 1,000 more posts asking about whether we should now all jump off of a tall building because the public announcments do not SEEM to match what was "predicted" by the hated insiders.

1. Breland
2. Stewart
3. Simmons
4. Stone
5. McCray

Good. Lord.
I’m not even sure what to think of Simmons being there at 3. The positive side says what a job by the staff, the pessimistic side says it means we aren’t doing as well with Stone as we thought. Still a class of Simmons and Stewart at EDGE would be an utter game changer.

Prepare yourself. There will probably be 1,000 more posts asking about whether we should now all jump off of a tall building because the public announcments do not SEEM to match what was "predicted" by the hated insiders.
At this point I realize some people can’t be reasoned with

They either do it because they’re bored and just feel like *****ing, or they’re genuinely unable to think beyond the current day

Advertisement
Is too! He’s a chronic pee’er…

View attachment 241783

I love Mannekin Pis!

1686598708609.png

1686598728101.png

1686598743563.png

1686598761971.png

1686598775204.png

1686598798618.png

I’m not even sure what to think of Simmons being there at 3. The positive side says what a job by the staff, the pessimistic side says it means we aren’t doing as well with Stone as we thought. Still a class of Simmons and Stewart at EDGE would be an utter game changer.
I think everyone is being a little more judicious with Stone because of the long-time OU smoke.

For those touting the TexA&M haul on the DL... how many are left?
They paid and didn't deliver.
We need to deliver. These kids don't stay, then it's on us. Just as Jimbo is now nationally been placed on a hot seat, Mario will find himself there if he doesn't produce wins to keep the players' interest.

Advertisement
For those touting the TexA&M haul on the DL... how many are left?
They paid and didn't deliver.
We need to deliver. These kids don't stay, then it's on us. Just as Jimbo is now nationally been placed on a hot seat, Mario will find himself there if he doesn't produce wins to keep the players' interest.
Only one transferred.

1. Breland
2. Stewart
3. Simmons
4. Stone
5. McCray

Good. Lord.
If we pulled all 5 would that be a better DL class than what Jimbo pulled?

Advertisement

At some point Cribby will step in -

He scares the hail out of the professional Crystal Ball prophets/analysts.

You can't spell ANALysts without A-N-A-L.

If we pulled all 5 would that be a better DL class than what Jimbo pulled?
*** to mouth signed 8 DL/Edge that year of which 7 were in the top 100, 5 were in the top 50 and 4 of them were in the top 5 DL. The 8th guy was #427, total scrub. It’s going to be really hard for anyone to surpass that, not just Miami. Doesn’t matter though, we don’t need to sign an all time class to land a killer DL which I believe we will do.

Advertisement
Back