The Bank (5/3)

View as article
Advertisement
Finally some **** is happening
Let’s adjust this to “finally, some things we have been doing are approved for the public to know about”
As @DMoney and @Cribby noted, things have been happening but they have been kept quiet. The very fact that we are receiving this update means someone at UM is comfortable with the private becoming public.

Let us not confuse lack of information for lack of action.

Hopefully they try and get all these transfers in for summer A so they have plenty of time time to adjust and learn playbook

Agreed. All depends on academics.

Generally, you want a kid to come ASAP, no need in taking MORE classes that may or may not transfer to UM. But if a kid is close to graduation...let him finish...

Advertisement
This is the physically gifted defensive back referenced in the Bank.
6’2, 197, 4* recruit (that for some reason went to vandy), 60.3 pass coverage grade (for whatever that’s worth).

He is from Louisiana. Is there a Guidry connection here?

Nice to hear about Twon Malone, I like the "penetrating types".
Pause What GIF by FaZe Clan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s adjust this to “finally, some things we have been doing are approved for the public to know about”
As @DMoney and @Cribby noted, things have been happening but they have been kept quiet. The very fact that we are receiving this update means someone at UM is comfortable with the private becoming public.

Let us not confuse lack of information for lack of action.

Yes.

Also, once the visits get firmed up, the secrecy dome goes down.

Both Allen and Richard are from Monroe Louisiana. Rose is attending Louisiana Tech which is around 1 hour or so west along I-20. We definitely have some existing relationship from the coordinators if i had to guess. Guidry and Dawson both being from Louisiana. Add Citizen and Day, thats a nice Louisiana clique forming.

Both Allen and Richard are from Monroe Louisiana. Rose is attending Louisiana Tech which is around 1 hour or so west along I-20. We definitely have some existing relationship from the coordinators if i had to guess. Guidry and Dawson both being from Louisiana. Add Citizen and Day, thats a nice Louisiana clique forming.

Don't forget (the possibility of) Amos.

Advertisement
Back