The Bank (5/3)

View as article
Advertisement
Guys. He's such a stud. I've watched his HUDL like 10 times. Very Chase Smith-like in looking freakish on each side of the ball.
Mocking Ha Ha GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
i stopped watching 7 on 7 after the mark pope 5 star juke.
They have their purpose. But it's more when it relates to exposure from students to staffs more than the opposite way in my eyes. Any staff that is building a profile on a kid based on what he does in flag football they're not going to be a staff that stays employed for long. It's literally flag football and that has nothing to do with putting pads on or very little at least. Maybe if you're building an intramural squad that's a good approach but if you need football players that can show up with pads on and someone able to hit them on the other side of the ball seven on seven just aint it. That should be simple logic.

Advertisement
They have their purpose. But it's more when it relates to exposure from students to staffs more than the opposite way in my eyes. Any staff that is building a profile on a kid based on what he does in flag football they're not going to be a staff that stays employed for long. It's literally flag football and that has nothing to do with putting pads on or very little at least. Maybe if you're building an intramural squad that's a good approach but if you need football players that can show up with pads on and someone able to hit them on the other side of the ball seven on seven just aint it. That should be simple logic.
true, good point, i guess it is something that "reporters" can cover during the offseason, hyping this guy or the next. i won't watch it again since it tells me nothing i need to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back