The Bank (4/3)

View as article
Advertisement
I’m still surprised that a white TE from Indiana has serious interest in UM, and that our battle is with OSU and not ND. This young man must hate ND because having known a lot of Indiana kids, most dream of playing football at ND, and especially the white kids. And he plays a position, TE, at which ND has historically been very strong.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I’m still surprised that a white TE from Indiana has serious interest in UM, and that our battle is with OSU and not ND. This young man must hate ND because having known a lot of Indiana kids, most dream of playing football at ND, and especially the white kids. And he plays a position, TE, at which ND has historically been very strong.
ND wants him at linebacker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still nothing on how the Safeties are playing during scrimmages or if we will go out and grab a safety in the portal?

Another CB eh?

My my, how the turns have tabled. Good. Keep stacking talent.

Longshot this is all addressed, but give me a CB, RB, WR, DT and an Cloyd-esque LB to add a veteran presence/quality depth piece. Let’s win 10 in the fall.
It all depends on what’s available and attainable. They won’t reach or overpay for a body, but they will take impact talent.

Advertisement
Good news at corner. Sounds like Richards has strung together some nice days too. Top 3 should be very good.
@DMoney is the plan at safety in the portal?

Advertisement
And on that note, if you like names like Elyiss Williams or want a big-time Portal CB, you can directly support the cause by joining Canes Connection, the official NIL Collective of Miami athletics.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

If you follow professional sports, you see it all the time.

People need to start thinking of recruiting like free agency.
I understand how the pros do it but they have salary caps, anti-tampering rules to go along with an entire infrastructure led by unions. CFB is not that, the only limitation in college is resources. My question is more so do the coaches set a value they deem to be reasonable or is it more the Canes Connection. If that is TMI, so be it I'm not looking for house secrets.

I understand how the pros do it but they have salary caps, anti-tampering rules to go along with an entire infrastructure led by unions. CFB is not that, the only limitation in college is resources. My question is more so do the coaches set a value they deem to be reasonable or is it more the Canes Connection. If that is TMI, so be it I'm not looking for house secrets.
Resources are not infinite, even for big spenders.

Luckily, fans can have a positive impact on our ability to acquire talent. If folks want more wiggle room on NIL money, the only solution is contributing to Canes Connection and expanding the pie.

Advertisement
Back